Chapter: 63

GUYS, I PRE ORDERED ALL 4 VERSIONS OF LOVE YOURSELF TEAR. I HAVE NO REGRETS. OMG. LESS THAN 24 HRS BITCHES. I'M NOT READY. I GOTTA PREPARE. OMG I'M PANICKING.

but this is just a quick update because i've been busy. i dont have work until monday so i'm free all weekend so im gonna write. ugh i love summer so much!!! do you guys have summer yet? i guess thats the good part about being in college, we get long breaks and get out for summer early!!

as always, i didn't proof read this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minae's POV

I sat on my bed after getting questioned by the police about the incident and I told them everything other than the fact that my brother was alive and that Bok attacked him first. They found a needle and adrenaline in his pockets too which I knew that meant he wanted to kill me like he killed my parents.

I sighed and rested my head back as the guys all sat around the room.

"I didn't know you could beat someone up like that, Minae," Shindong looked impressed but terrified at the same time.

"Those defense and boxing classes paid off," Heechul smiled.

"Yeah, but now you actually have to stay in the hospital," Jung Hoon spoke making me sigh.

"You fractured part of your hand, but you still knocked out a grown man," Siwon looked at me like I was super human.

"And threw him over your shoulder," Eunhyuk added.

"I didn't even know you could do something like that," Leeteuk laughed, "I know next time I try to do anything that might make you angry, to run away as fast as I can."

"I just payed attention in my defense class!" I laughed, "I don't want to stay here though. Can't I just go home?"

"The doctor said you have to get a special cast for it in the morning, but after that you can leave," Hoon told me.

"Ugh," I whined, "I always feel like I'm in the hospital."

"If I had a dollar for every time you've been in the hospital, I could retire," Eunhyuk looked at me and shook his head.

"You would have 3 dollars..." I laughed at him.

"I know, but I don't need money to be with you. Clearly, you need someone to take care of you."

"Are you saying that you are retiring? Thank god," Yesung wiped his forehead with his hand with a sigh of relief.

Eunhyuk's jaw dropped and stared at him.

"Throwing shade, huh?" Jung Hoon laughed, "But seriously, you guys are going to be super busy and there are going to be some changes that were going to take place, but Minae needs some time to rest because of her hand now."

"Changes?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, this isn't because of your hand fracture though. So, we were thinking of doing the new album with the singer Leslie Grace. We wanted to pull Minae out of the song and have Leslie Grace sing the main track. We also thought it would be nice to do a collaboration with KARD and have Ji Woo and So Min be the bonus track for the album."

"So, Minae would be out completely?" Heechul looked confused, "Why are you taking her out?"

"We want her to focus more on acting because more acting opportunities just came up for her. She missed the call for The Great Seducer since the Super Show tours, but now she can focus on that," he started talking to me directly, "We want you to have both under your belt. There are a few new dramas that directly asked for you to audition. Are you okay with this? I know you might not like being pulled out of the comeback."

"Yeah, honestly, I don't like it," I frowned and crossed my arms.

"Why can't she still be in the comeback? We already recorded the songs and have been working on choreography for weeks," Donghae crossed his arms too.

"Will she still be in the album?" Eunhyuk looked concerned.

"She will still be in the album it's just that she won't be in Lo Siento. She won't be a part of the comeback stages either," he explained further.

"Are you sure this isn't because she fractured her hand?" Shindong sounded upset.

"Why did you wait until now to tell us this? Clearly this wasn't decided last night," Siwon talked with sass fiercer than a teenager.

"Okay!" Jung Hoon quieted everyone down, "I was waiting until everything was confirmed for the possibility of doing these collaborations. We don't mean to choose Minae, but she is going to do other activities instead of the comeback. She is going to be able to be on stage after the comeback stages but for the stages, it would be So Min and Ji Woo. These dramas are going to be very popular too, so this will help her get to be an actress that I hope she still wants to be," he turned to me looking for approval.

I nodded, "Yeah. I still really want to continue acting."

"Good. This is going to work out for everyone, so I don't want to hear any bickering anymore. This is what you guys are going to be doing. It works out because Minae won't be able to do the comeback anyway with her wrist since she is out for 3 weeks until that's healed. We need to start shooting this music video by next week. Leslie Grace is already practicing and will arrive in Korea soon."

"What dramas asked for me?" I asked.

"The one is What Happened to Secretary Kim and the other—"

"Wait," I cut him off, "As in the drama with Park Seo Joon??"

"Yeah they just cast him and were looking for you to play the lead female, Secretary Kim," he explained.

I started to smile, "Are you serious?! Oh my god, I can't wait!"

Eunhyuk's jaw dropped as he turned his head to stare at me.

I laughed at him, "What?"

"You seem pretty happy to be working with him," he glared at me.

"Because he's my friend and I love working with him!" I slapped Eunhyuk not realizing I slapped him with my fractured right hand.

I froze leaving my hand in the air and tried not to yell out in pain as the members gasped realizing what I did.

"Ha, pay back," Eunhyuk laughed.

Jung Hoon smacked the back of Eunhyuk's head, "Be more supportive, and that's not payback because she didn't do anything wrong."

"Can you guys stop smacking me in the back of the head? I'm seriously going to get whiplash," Eunhyuk rubbed the back of his head with a pain expression.

"Whip, whiplash, shorty give me whip, whiplash~," I sung and tried hard not to laugh.

In the end I started laughing so hard no sound was coming out making the other members crack up except for Eunhyuk who was staring at me with an unamused face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 64 Preview: "You clearly love Seo Joon more," Eunhyuk scoffed making my jaw drop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

K BAI. GOTTA PREPARE FOR BTS'S COMEBACK. I REALLY HOPE I GET AT LEAST ONE TAEHYUNG PHOTOCARD IN THE 4 VERSIONS!!!!! PRAY FOR ME!