Chapter: 12

* * *

Minae's POV

Getting out the flour and sugar from the fridge Eunhyuk was behind me getting out measuring cups, spatulas, and anything else we needed to make a cupcakes and a cake.

"Do we need anything else?" I asked shutting the fridge and setting the things on the counter.

"I think we're good!" he smiled, "So let's get to work!" he said taking the flour.

Luckily there were two bags of flour, so I took the unopened one and tried ripping the top off. It would budge so I tried harder....RIP....the flour container was perfectly ripped at the top with no mess over me or anywhere else.

"Pass me the measuring cup." I said pointing across Eunhyuk's arms.

"Uh- which one? I have a ½ cup and a 1 cup." he asked reading them both.

"The one cup please."

He handed me the cup and got back to measuring out the flour in the glass cup he had. I scooped a cup of flour into a bowl that was next to me on the side until I reached 6 cups. After I had the flour in the bowl, I mixed the baking powder and salt into it. After I got a whisk, I looked at Eunhyuk and he was already mixing the ingredients for his cupcakes. I got back to work and mixed the three things together then set it aside. I put all of the other ingredients like eggs and vanilla extract into a separate bowl and mixed them together. I took the flour mix and put it in with the liquids then got out a giant electric mixer from one of the cabinets.

"Time to mix!" I said plugging in the mixer into the outlet below a cabinet.

"Make sure that the mixer-...!" Eunhyuk got cut off.

The mixer was turned on before I plugged it in so it made the cake 'batter' go everywhere while mixing it at the same time. I opened my eyes that were covered in batter, and looked at Eunhyuk. We was also covered in batter and was smiling.

"I'm so sorry!" I laughed putting the mixer down.

Eunhyuk laughed with me....his laugh made me feel all warm inside and just made me look more into my little crush. I never noticed how cute his laugh or smile was, until now.

He lifted up his hand wiping some batter off of his face and tasted it.

"Yum!" he laughed.

I tasted some batter off of my own face and agreed, "Yup!" I smiled.

We got cleaned up and I finished making the cake batter as Eunhyuk had 10 minutes left on his cupcakes in the oven. After he took his cupcakes out and I put the cake in we started talking about random things.

~ 45 Minutes Later ~

"Eunhyuk I swear if you do that I won't talk to you anymore!" said taking out decorating icing out of the fridge.

"It would be funny! Imagine Taemin with cake all over his face!" he smiled removing a pot of melted chocolate off of the stove.

"No, you're not doing that to Taeminnie! I know it would be funny, but no." I smiled uncovering the cake.

"Well, we did it to Leeteuk on his birthday a couple of years ago!" he laughed as he removed the oven mitts that said 'Super Junior' on it in bright colors, and pulled out his phone.

"Where did you get those oven mitts?" I asked carefully shaping the character for 'T' in Hangul.

"Our fans gave it to us from our fan mail, and here's the picture of him." he said showing me his phone with a picture of Leeteuk, Shindong, Donghae and him all posing for the camera while Leeteuk had cake all over his face.