Chapter: 41

"YAH! EAST SEA!!!!" Donghae shouted in his best English as everyone put down their windows and opened all the sun roofs in our car.

"This is awesome!" I smiled and shouted to Leeteuk who was still on the phone.

"This is just the beginning! We will be at our destination in a few minutes," he explained as we marveled at the approaching sea.

Like Leeteuk said, a few minutes passed before we pulled up to a grand house right on the beachfront. This grand house looked like it was brand knew sporting stone pillars and high roofs. The members have been overly ecstatic since we saw the sign for Donghae, so of course, when the cars stopped we all tried to pile out of the car at the same time. Kyuhyun and I ran out both sides of the car followed by the members who sat in the back of the car.

"Wow~" each member said one after the other.

"Hyung, this is awesome," Eunhyuk smiled widely turning around to look at Leeteuk.

"I call the biggest bed room!" Ryeowook yelled putting his fist in the air and sprinting towards the door.

"Yah! It's my birthday too!" I yelled running after him.

He opened the glass door to reveal a large entryway of the house making us both stop and drop our jaws. We walked slowly into the house marveling at the largeness of the space and openness it had.

"This is freaking huge!" Heechul gasped walking in behind us, "how many people can fit in this house?"

The other members walked slowly into the house like they were walking around hot lava. Everyone was clearly amazed by the house, and nothing was better when we found out that the house had a large pool in the back. Immediately, the members wanted to get changed to go into the pool, but we had to find our rooms first, so we went to explore the house.

"There are eight bedrooms for everyone including the camera crew!" Leeteuk yelled to us as we all ran off into the house like little kids.

"THIS ROOM HAS BUNKBEDS IN THE WALL!" I heard Kyuhyun yell from down the one hallway and went to him instantly.

I saw the awesome built in beds and automatically calmed one, "I call the top left one!"