Chapter: 65

I had a horrible fucking morning soooo yeah. i hope your morning is better than mine with this update!

I'd like to thank OppaOnTheBeat because you took me out of my writer's block with your comments, so this chapter is for you! Let me know what you think~~~

also, when this story is over, i wanted to do a Q and A kind of thing so you guys can ask me what you want about the story and stuff like that. I won't answer anything like really personal because, ya know, privacy. But just comment some questions and i'll answer them at the end of the story! with that, I am also going to post my notes i have for the story because they are pretty funny to read. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why did you turn this on me?" I sat there completely confused.

"Minae, you are the one who brought this up!"

"All I said was that I didn't like that part in the music video," I crossed my arms at him.

"And you didn't have to take those parts in those dramas. You don't have don't be this famous actor because you already have a career with Super Junior."

Sick of hearing everything I scoffed, "Well, you weren't the one who got cut from the comeback."

"Jung Hoon asked if you were okay with it!" He argued.

"Eunhyuk, what was I supposed to do? I fractured my hand anyway and SM saw that as an opportunity to cut me out of the comeback even though I already put weeks into practice, taking pictures and recording. Seeing you guys up there without me wasn't a good feeling. What makes them not want to cut me out of the next comeback too? He only got me those acting positions to make up for me being cut."

He sat there not knowing what to say, "Minae."

"It's fine. Maybe acting is what I should do instead. I spent so much time writing that song with you guys and doing the choreography, but I guess none of that matters because I got cast in two dramas," I crossed my arms accidentally scratching myself with the ring on my left hand.

"I didn't say that none of it matters, Minae," he scooted closer to me.

I looked down to my arm as he did and saw a red line on my arm from the ring. I stood up with a sigh after seeing the mark and took off the ring.

"Here, even the ring you gave me manages to hurt me. Hold it for me," I held the ring out to him.

"Why are you giving the ring back to me?" He looked sad.

"Because I don't even want to think about you right now, and if I see the ring, I'll think about you."

I started to walk away when he grabbed my hand, "Minae, don't walk away. We need to talk this out."

I gave him a confused look, "Eunhyuk, we just tried to and you turned it on me because during the shows I did, I had to kiss someone."

"Yeah and that's worse than what I did in the music video."

I laughed, "See what I mean? I'm done talking about this. You clearly don't understand it."

I pulled my hand away and walked towards Taehyun's room and knocked on it leaving Eunhyuk in the living room. Taehyun opened the door and raised his eyebrows gently waiting for me to speak.

"Want to go drinking?" I smiled at him.

"Oh, sure," he smiled at me, "Any place in mind?"

I nodded, "It's a nice place so dress your best. Wear that one tanish shirt you just got with a good pair of jeans."