25 | EXPRESSIVENESS

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
'expressiveness'

You packed your bag for school in the morning and you rushed to get your breakfast downstairs. You were lucky that you made it to the elevator with Kirishima.

"Thank... you... Kirishima-kun..." you panted.

"Haha! You're welcome [name]-chan," he laughed at your dishevelled state. He pushed the button for the bottom floor and then the doors closed. "You might want to fix your tie, otherwise you look great."

"Thank you again..."

"No problem," Kirishima pat your back and stood beside you. "Are you okay by the way? I was there when you um... teleported."

You felt red in your cheeks in embarrassment. "Oh... um that was my quirk, sorry. Did I interrupt any of your conversations?"

"No, no. Don't worry, you didn't! You just seemed upset when we saw you, that's all."

"Ah. It's just Bakugou being— a dick..."

He nodded and scratched the back of his nape. "Yeah, I hope he makes it up to you sooner or later. You two did look like you were both getting along."

"I'm not feeling like I have the need to talk to him any time soon. Don't get me wrong, he's good looking, his personality just doesn't match..." you yawned and covered your mouth before speaking again. "Actually it does. His hair matches his attitude, explosive."

His lips tugged upwards. "Like that one time after the internships?"

"Yes, that's the one. His hair just wouldn't stay down," you laughed. The elevator door opened and you both stepped out. "I'm going to quickly find something to eat, I'll see you in class."

"See you!" Kirishima turned to the turn but paused and turned in the balls of his feet. "[name]-chan!"

"Yeah?"

"Bakugou said he took Katsuro-kun to the teachers lounge today, just thought I'd tell you."

You gave him a thumbs up and turned to climb onto the counter to reach the top shelves for the stash of pop tarts you and the girls kept from the boys.

"Mineta. For the last fucking time. Please stop being a pervert," you said.

You had just walked into class through the door wishing you came a little later than you did. Mineta was behind the girls starting weirdly and you and Tsu were just irked by him.

Iida came rushing to you, making many robotic gestures that blocked your view of the class. "You are my dear friend, Sasaki-san! But you are late!"

"Sorry rep." You pulled your pocket watch. "Mine says I've got five minutes until Aizawa-sensei arrives in his yellow sleeping bag."

You pat his should walked to your seat between Hagakure the invisible yet visible girl and Shoji the mask boy.

"Hey [name]-chan!" Hagakure asked. "How are you?"

"I'm tired..." you groggily answered, placing your head onto your table. "I don't know why..."

"Maybe you're thinking about boys!"