PS.2 | LEAGUE OF WHO?

PREQUEL SERIES. 2
'league of who?'

"Midoriya, is it true that Uncle Might released secret merchandise last year?" You asked said boy on the way to the coach waiting outside of UA. "Because I'll have words with him, you know. I didn't receive any."

Uraraka ran up to the both of you, followed by Asui. "Do you see All Might often, [name]? Has he ever trained you? Has he ever—"

Asui held onto the brunette's arm. The shared a long glance. Asui chuckled. "You're going to overload, ribbet."

You stepped a few paces ahead. Turning to face them, walking backwards while they walked forwards. "He never trained me, Uraraka. Even when him and my dad weren't busy, I'd never ask. I didn't want to use that to my advantage. I prefer to train alone or with anyone in our class. Having a hero parent has its advantages, but I want to try and develop on my own."

"Ah! You and Todoroki are neighbours!"

"Yeah! We don't leave the house at the same time though. I hate getting up early."

You saw Asui and Uraraka reach for you and you neared the bus. But before they could hold you, your ankle slipped off of the kerb.

Falling back, you felt yourself collide with a heavy chest, knocking them down with you and your flayed arms.

"Crap, I'm sorry—"

You stopped talking when you moved your hair out of your face. You felt a lump in your throat when you saw Bakugou and his constant frown. But his frown turned into a smirk.

"Falling for me?" He whispered low enough for only the two of you to hear.

You quickly got up, leaving him on the ground. Stepping over him and his giant gauntlets, you made your way onto the bus before him. "You wish."

"Hah?" He followed you, cutting in front of your new friends, standing while you sat next to Shoto. "I'm fucking great. Watch. When I'll be number one—"

"Yeah huh," you cut him off. "We've heard that speech before."

"Bitch."

"Overgrown Hedgehog."

"Enough, you two," Aizawa said from the front of the bus. He was clad in his puffy sleeping bag. But this time it had legs instead of being one cocoon-like piece. "Sit down Bakugou."

~

"Sho?" You nudged him. "Sho?"

"Hm?" He looked from the window to you. "Are you okay?"

"Do you want to start training for the sports festival at my house or yours?"

"My house," he answered. "My father is out for work so it'll be us and my older siblings."

"I've powers getting stronger?"

"Yes. Though, I still can't figure out how to move when you stop time around me." Shoto shook his head. "Your power is so useful in close combat. You need to figure out long distance."

"My dad has been saying the same thing. I've been trying the individual application of it, like we practiced. But I keep un-focusing and end up stopping time within only my radius."