56 | THE BAKUGOU HOUSEHOLD

CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
'the bakugou household'

Musutafu currently had one of the most messed up and chaotic agencies when a pair of older adults came bursting into the lobby belonging to the deceased Pro hero: Dynamight and Pro hero: Epochary.

One was ready to scream at anyone and everyone and the other was there to stop his wife if she began to destroy the place with her bare hands.

"Hey! The hell you mean my son, my daughter-in-law and my grandson are missing?" Bakugou Mitsuki yelled, smashing her tightened fist on the reception desk, tears brimming from the corner of her eyes. "They would never just go fucking missing! How dare you just sit there idly!"

"Mitsu—"

She held up her other hand gently to her husband, a dark look in her eyes opposing to her gentle actions towards him.

"Just because I love you doesn't mean I'll let you get in my damn way. Step back please."

Bakugou Masaru moved back and looked towards the door where Kirishima and Midoriya entered. He ran his hands through his brown and slightly grey hair, sighing sadly at the sight of them.

"Eijirou-kun, Izuku-kun..."

The blond woman stood across the desk was infuriated with how the news portrayed her family, presenting them as if their achievements were just handed to them like a cheque, disregarding their hard efforts to get to where they were now.

They made her sick.

'Two of the most popular duos disappeared despite their headstrong appearance, was it all an act?'

'Dynamight and Epochary ditch their son for hero work. What are heroes like during their home life?'

'Retired pro: Endeavour was accused of having troubles at home, has he influenced number five: Epochary?'

'A boy of six ran away from home because of his hero parents. True or false?'

Those were only some of the many tabloid headliners that became the gunpowder to her explosiveness.

"Get to bloody work and take those shit articles off the internet! God, Even Tensei-kun and Fuyumi-chan did better when they were younger and it was only a damn picture of the two!"

The receptionists squeaked and shrank back into their seats, startled and filled with fear with a mother's unexpected outburst in their work. "M-miss—"

"That's Bakugou-sama to you," Mitsuki continued, turning around to sit in the lounge area. "I'm the mother of your bosses, dammit!"

Her blood pressure was about to burst like a damaged pipe.

Last week when the two heroes were announced missing in action, her heart smashed into a million pieces. Not only did she lose her son and daughter-in-law, but she had made plans with Katsuki for a surprise for [name] and Katsuro when they would've returned.

She didn't know why the two left suddenly for a mission without telling her and her husband.

Mitsuki and Masaru were left shattered even more when Katsuro's face was on missing posters this morning.