88 | SCREAM

CHAPTER EIGHTY-EIGHT
'scream'

Bakugou Katsuro. A child who time travelled to save his parents without knowledge of anything else that could happen if any of his actions didn't go as planned like in his visions.

The images played like reels in his head. Not that he actually knew what reels were.

He had to ask what they were and after he was told, it was the exact word to describe what he'd see.

Katsuro inhaled deeply as he shot up from the sofa. Sweat rolled down his face and his head spun everywhere around him until he fully regained his senses. When he tried to stand up, he felt weak.

That could be his sign to go.
His quirk was still very new.
He hadn't got the gist of it yet.
He felt like this before.
Somehow this time was worse.

Katsuro saw that Monoma was sat beside him, laughing mockingly at all the silly pictures taken during times where people weren't ready.

He pattered up to the room he had been staying in, rummaging through his backpack for more pictures he kept through this stay.

Once at the bottom of the backpack, there was a small wooden box, inside cushioned test tubes sealed with a cork. He shoved them into his pocket, knowing it was best to keep them close instead of far away. He needed to figure out a way to distribute them to everyone soon. Maybe making fruit juice to pour it in to go with popcorn for the final movie night.

Everyone loves food.

The medicine from the future is tasteless anyway.

Katsuro looked around him and sighed heavily again. "I should start packing," he said.

Firstly, he started with the clothes he, Yaoyorozu and Mina bought over the past months. Secondly, Katsuro gathered all the photos displayed from their frames and put them in his bag. Thirdly, he had difficulty but he took off his sheets and shoved them into the hamper. Lastly, he taped all the boxes off and labelled them with 'charity'.

"When you finish your mission, you have to pack up everything they made for you because you'll give them this," Doctor Hirahara handed him a box. "They drink it and when they sleep, they will forget you in their timeline."

"Are you sure?" Katsuki interfered, questioning him, staring at the glass. "How much would you need to put per person?"

"One is good for ten people. But if you give one to just one person, it'll work the same way. No damage."

"Okay," Katsuro replied. "I'll do my best."

Looking back into the room, it was as if no one was even there. Surprisingly, the seven-year-old managed to pack everything nicely and did the folding at an average level.

It was similar in the movies where the child was moving out, leaving people behind until they had time to go back. He thought that this was what it would feel if he'd go to school away from home.

From that, he realised he never wanted to leave you and Katsuki.

He went downstairs, closing the door behind him to join the three people downstairs. Monoma's head peeped over the green sofa. "Oh? Where did you go to? I thought you went to sleep."

He glanced at the big clock above the tv. It had been over an hour? Ouch.

"I heard Class A outside, Aizawa went to check too. Maybe someone got injured," Monoma was laid flat on the floor to get a view through the windows. "Who's that?"