13 | BAKUGOU'S SON

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
'bakugou's son'

To say you were nervous to speak to Bakugou was a complete and utter understatement.

You were hardly ever hesitant to speak to him. Every day you would use to insult him, tease him and mess around, but how is today different?

Your clammy palms were clenched as you tucked your hands in the pocket of your hoodie. Your feet walked from one end of the corridor to the other end on repeat like a guard at a royal's palace.

The students of class 1a stood by the doors of someone the rooms on the floor, watching you mumble quietly like to yourself like Midoriya.

Mina jumped off of her bed, looking through her closet. Katsuro looked at the pink-skinned girl, crawling off the lap of Sero.

"What are you looking for, Auntie Mina?" The six year old asked, tilting his head.

She giggled. "I'm finding what to wear for the video on TikTok I'm going to make when your mom and dad are fighting in the background."

Katsuro laughed too but then shook his head. "Momma and dad won't fight!"

"Oh yeah? You want to bet, mini Kacchan?" Kaminari asked.

"Yes! I used to make them with dad all the time." He smiled faintly, remembering what happened. He patted his face, deciding now wasn't the time to be unhappy. He walked up to Kirishima, Sero and Kaminari.

The red-haired boy got off the bed and sat on the floor next to his friends and his nephew.

"Alright boys, winner wins..." he looked around Mina's room, seeing a huge jar of sweets and chocolates. "That!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"What's going on in here?" You asked shakily. Your [h/c] hair fell in front of your face and both of your arms were holding the door frames keeping you stable. "Kirishima-kun please!"

The said boy stood up from the floor with a toothy smile and went with you to the corridor.

"What if he just tells me to get lost and I never actually get to tell him?" You whined.

Kirishima laughed at you, putting a hand on your shoulder in reassurance. "I'm sure he'll see Katsuro-kun sooner or later, [name]-chan! Plus, if he tells you to get lost, use your quirk to freeze him then tell him."

"Good point..."

The boy turned you around and pushed you towards his best friend's room. He winked at you as he knocked on Bakugou's door and made a run back to Mina's room.

"Oi! Who the fuck is it?"

You turned to the rooms behind you, their heads stared at you through the doorway. They all nervously gave you a thumbs up and you sighed turning back around.

"It's me."

"Who's 'me'?" Bakugou asked.

You turned around and widened your eyes at them in annoyance. They waved their hands at you telling you to go for it.