4 | FAINT SHOUTS

CHAPTER FOUR
'faint shouts'

"It's too early to have this much energy..." Tamaki, Mirio's friend said to Kirishima.

Tamaki was a third-year, like Mirio and is part of the Big Three along with Nejire. You looked up to the two of them like you looked up to Mirio, when you reach your third year, you wanted to be just like Mirio. But you'd never tell him that to his face.

This morning, all the agencies taking part in this raid joined with the police to get a warrant to search Hassaikai residence. Your dad used his foresight on a member of their organisation and found where they were keeping Eri, it was here underground.

Midoriya asked about Grand Torino and his whereabouts, the hero he was originally interning for but he was told that the said man was looking into the League of Villains.

"But well, we have enough people, too, so it shouldn't prevent us."

"Maybe we can catch the Hassaikai and the League at the same time!" Kirishima suggested.

"Yeah!" Mirdoriya replied.

The heroes priority was to go in and find her as quickly as possible and the bullets and Chisaki second. You put your arms around both their shoulders and smiled with them. "Let's do our best boys!"

It can't be too hard, right?

You were part of the Nighteye squad, being joined by your teacher, Aizawa. He told Midoriya he was going to watch over him since your green-haired friend had a tendency to break his bones almost every time you were on missions.

Tsu, Ochaco and Nejire and stood in their squad with the pro hero Ryukyu and Tamaki and Kirishima stood with their squad with pro hero Fatgum.

"Heroes! This may get violent. If you see suspicious behaviour or resistance, deal with it immediately. We're up against an organisation who have survived until today. Don't let your guard down and get your tasks done."

"He's said this already, doesn't he trust us?" pro hero: Rock Lock said to Fatgum.

"Don't be mean."

The adults had set a time for everyone to start infiltrating. You stood next to your dad and look towards him, a small smile on your face.

Sir Nighteye was a serious person who didn't show much emotion, but he held your shoulder and looked you in the eyes. "[name], Make sure not to rely on your quirk. It may be useful later on today. Try to be careful and come out unharmed."

"You too, old man... I expect my favourite dinner when we win against these fuc— I mean these idiots today!"

He inwardly smiled to himself and looked forward, so did you. Your determine face to save Eri warmed his heart as he didn't need his quirk to know you were going to be a great hero in the future. By your expression now, anyone could see it.

You stood to the side, the police were upfront, ready to ring the doorbell with the warrant. You played with the sleeves of your hero costume, pulling up your antique stopwatch that was attached to the belt. 8:30. It's time. The moment you placed your stopwatch back, a huge being came bursting through their gates and knocked people off their feet.