5 | THE LITTLE BOY

CHAPTER FIVE
'the little boy'

"Today, the son of the late heroes Dynamight and Epochary has been announced officially missing. Bakugou Katsuro's whereabouts were unknown as of last week. If you find any information on the six-year-old, please contact heroes: Red Riot or Shoto."

present.

"Momma?" You blinked a couple of times, and then bent down to the boy's level.

"Yes! I finally found you..." his voice broke. "You're alive, you're here... in front of me!" He cried, running and hugging you.

When you looked at the little boy, you instantly thought of Bakugou. He had the appearance; the same face shape from when he was a kid (from Midoriya's photos) and the same hair. All that was different were his eye colour, it was similar to yours but you assumed that one of his parents also had [e/c] eyes.

You looked towards Mirio, his eyes softened as you picked up the boy in your arms, the boy's own wrapping his around you neck, crying softly.

Once he calmed down, you and Mirio decided to ask him quick questions.

"You're okay now. We're here to save you, can you tell us your name?" The third-year asked.

"Katsuro, Bakugou Katsuro. Hi, Uncle Mirio!"

"Uncle Mirio?" The said boy repeated.

Even though you both suspected he'd be related to Bakugou, you both were still shocked that your assumption was correct. The tall blond smiled, patting the boy's head.

"Are you Bakugou's younger brother?" You asked him, picking up his backpack. "Bakugou Katsuki."

"No... He's my dad. Momma, stop making jokes!"

"Bakugou-kun and you? I thought you hated him!" Mirio was said, leading you all out of the room. Katsuro closed his tired eyes for a moment, finding comfort in your warm embrace.

"What? No!" You smacked him on the head. "Where'd you get that idea, Lemillion?"

"I don't know, you have the same eye colour?" He paused in his tracks, seeing another split corridor. "One must lead to the outside. You need to get up there as soon as possible."

"Are you insane? I can't leave everyone!" You halted in walking. "Besides, my quirk is useful for these situations."

"If you haven't noticed, you've got a tired child in your arms, Overhaul was probably also keeping him in here." He turned and waved at you. "I'll find Eri. Don't worry and stay safe!"

He ran off without another word, leaving you cradling a mini Bakugou in your arms. The boy opened his eyes, then tapped your shoulder.

"I can walk momma," the blond said, wriggling out of your arms. You placed him on the floor and you reached out to hold his hand to which he accepted with a wide smile. "You're so pretty, momma."

You got flustered. You were not used to receiving compliments and that meant you don't know how to respond. You chuckled, still wondering why he calls you 'momma'.