PS.1 | THE FIRST FEW MOMENTS

new playlist for this section ^the AI picture ate,,,, [name] is still a self insert, but this is how i picture her!

the AI picture ate,,,, [name] is still a self insert, but this is how i picture her!

~

PREQUEL SERIES. 1
'the first few moments'

You stepped out of the passenger side, huffing when the slight April air hit you just after you left the air conditioning of Mirio's car.

Hado sighed with a smile and Amajiki tried to pull his blazer over his face. "Isn't this exciting [name]? It's the first day of your first year and it's the first day of our last year!"

"Yes, Hado-san." You grinned. "I'll be so sad when you three leave! I don't know who I'll get free lifts from next year."

Mirio jumped over towards you, putting an arm around your shoulder, and poking your face. "Me! Duh! I'll still come by your house every morning to drop you off until you or Shoto get your own driver's license."

"Speaking of Todoroki..." Amajiki said, "where is he?"

"I said to him I'll meet him at the entrance." You waved at the three of them, walking ahead while they stayed to wait for others in their class.

Reaching the entrance, you saw your childhood friend, quietly on his phone up until he saw you from the corner of his peripheral. "Hey Shoto," you greeted.

"[name]."

"Wow... Still boring on the socialising side?"

"I do talk to you." He sighed, adjusting his bag. He smiles only a little. "And it's too early. Did Sasaki-san drop you off?"

You sighed and shook your head. "He's got work to do again, it's fine though. Dad said he was going to take me out to dinner after class. He said that you could come along, we did get recommended into UA together."

"Sure, I'll ask Fuyumi-neesan." He turned his phone on to message his older sister and soon pocketsd it in his blazer after hitting send.

"U.A.! HERE WE COME!"  You shout, jumping over three steps.

"[name], be quiet..."

"No one is here. We're two hours early at the most..."

"You're too excited."

"No, I'm not!" You pushed open the doors, eyes widening at how much bigger the hallways and classrooms are compared to your school from last year. The fresh smell of cleaning products made everything better. You relished it now, knowing that when everyone starts to train it'll smell like sweat. "Pick a locker Sho. I want this one."