83 | BATHS & BOLSTERING

CHAPTER EIGHT-THREE
'baths & bolstering'

When the school's bell rang on the final day of exams and the papers were collected, you, Hagakure and Ochaco were the first to make any form of noise.

Down the hall, you could hear Monoma too.

He seemed to be running from one end of the hallway to the other, celebrating that he was confident on this test and was exclaiming about how he probably won't be in the supplementary classes for spring break when school ends.

"WE MADE IT!"

The three of you sighed loudly, four if you included Monoma.

"Idiots!" Katsuki yelled, "Sit down!"

Quickly turning around, you shook your head at your boyfriend. "Shhh, mister number-one-at-almost-everything. Please let us have this moment."

You spoke too soon.

Everyone heard Vlad King shout from his classroom and the rushed running of Monoma and Tetsutetsu enter the back door of the 1-A classroom.

Poor Ochaco was scared suddenly at their screech.

"Bakugou-kun! How did you do on the exam?!"
"Kirishima! Did you pass?!"

Then, at the front door, Katsuro and Eri knocked politely and stood at the front to ask those who were not growling and competing against the other class how they did.

"Uncle Tokoyami! How did your test go?"

"Dark and difficult."

"Huh?"

Aizawa and Vlad King stood next to each other holding the papers, completely unimpressed about the attitudes but did nothing about it because you all deserved a break.

"Chaos," Vlad King muttered to him.
"We need a raise," Aizawa added.

In the baths around two hours later, you were the first to dip yourself in the warm, opaque and soapy water. You let out a satisfied sigh and leant your head back on the folded towel you had placed behind you.

Opening one eye, you looked to the door that split the changing room and the actual baths to see if the lock was turned in case perverts come peeking. Your friends started to enter the water one by one too, all of them looking at the lock.

It was locked. Thank god.

"Sasaki-chan! You've been training almost every day lately, I do hope your agency isn't overworking you," Yaoyorozu said, sitting beside you.

You sat back up, smiling her way nervously. "I haven't moved time forward yet so it's all good. How are you Yaomomo?"

"I'm alright. Bakugou-san gave us more tea this morning in our packages. I was hoping if we can get a taste of them together later."

"That'll be great."

Suddenly the water came against you like a wave when Mina and Ochaco jumped in. You blinked the splashes away. "Oi!"