𝟎𝟕𝟎 - 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞

—

hi my loves. don't forget to vote and comment !

5714 words

the music later in the chapter is ben e king !!

I groan lowly into Maxon's mouth, my back arching lightly to push my chest up against his. He responds with his own groan, the hand on my neck tightening on either side my throat. It sends a delicious tingle down my skin, one that makes my back curve a touch higher before dropping back down onto his mattress.

He grinds his hips down on me, erection rubbing against my thigh. The sounds he makes, the grunts and moan, are so low and hungry, almost feral, making my panties dampen with every passing second. I spread my bent legs further apart, moaning softly as his erection grinds down on my inner thigh, so close to my core.

"Maxon," my voice is breathy as my eyes roll to the back of my head and my head pushes down against the pillows behind it. "M-Max..."

"Tell me what you want," he whispers in my ear, squeezing my neck tighter still.

"Touch me," I all but demand, my hips bucking up to get some friction between my legs, but he tuts softly and purposefully shifts his hips to the side so I can't reach what I need.

"I am touching you, mon ange [my angel]."

His voice is teasing and amused. Maxon's free hand carefully slides up the back of my head to tangle his fingers with my curls at their very roots, gripping and tugging at them without breaking them. The sharp sensation shoots all the way down to my toes, making me curl them, and my mouth drops open with breathy pants. He twists and pulls my hair again, this time eliciting a weak moan from me.

"Tu sais ce que je veut [You know what I want]," my voice is strangled as one of my hands moves to my breasts, squeezing and massaging them with a tight grip.

"Mm... Je ne suis pas sûr de savoir, Céleste[I'm not sure I do, Celeste]," his voice drops to a low rasp, salacious against the shell of my ear. "Je pense que j'ai besoin que tu me le dise [I think I need you to tell me]."

"Maxon," I gasp out a complaint, my voice choking when his fingers tighten to the point where it creates a pleasant buzz at the back of my head.

"Celeste," he mocks me, chuckling softly while his soft, warm lips meander down my jaw and to my neck. To my dismay, he lets go of it, but his hand slides down to move mine off my chest and take over massaging my breasts.

I gasp when he sucks harshly right over a pulse point, teeth grazing against skin, tongue soothing the ache, lips placing immaculate pressure. His adept fingers find my pert nipple through the material of my bra and my shirt, pinching it and roll it while I squirm beneath him.