𝟎𝟐𝟑 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫

—y'all better be as kinky as you say you are because i held back a lot here okay

y'all better be as kinky as you say you are because i held back a lot here okay. just an fyi if you don't like impact play, blood kinks, knife kinks, degradation, choking, and other similar things, keep your "ew" comments to yourself i really don't need to hear it bc you've been warned :) we don't kink shame here. i still don't understand piss kinks but u do u

I just sit on his lap for a few moments, letting him drink me in. My arms rest on his shoulders, my hands buried in his hair, and he ogles at me.

His hands start at my knees, slowly moving up to finger the lace trims of my stockings and squeeze my upper thighs. He pulls at the straps connecting them to my panties, letting them snap back down to my skin and looking at me carefully when I gasp in response. He does it another time, dragging the elastic up higher and letting it go so it hits my skin harder.

"You're a fucking sadist," I mutter, feeling my thighs sting as he rubs his knuckles and rings over my skin.

"I'm pretty sure you are too," he murmurs back, hands moving up to my panties. He pulls me closer on his lap, and I end up sitting just inches away from his crotch where I can't tell if he has an erection or if he's just that big.

His hands slip inside the back of my panties to grope my ass, feel the skin of my hips, tease the inside of my thighs while I tug on his hair. And then his hands are moving up again, massaging up and down the side of my waist, rubbing his thumbs on my stomach. His eyes finally go up to my breasts, and I swear I see them dilate ten times their size. They go from icy to nearly all black, a crazy hunger in them as he brings his hands up to just below my bra.

His eyes flicker up to mine.

"Go on," I urge, shifting a few inches closer to him and gently settling down right over the bulge in his pants, biting my lip when I feel it press against me. "I know you want to touch me."

And then his eyes are back in my chest while his hands feel me up, groping and massaging my breasts and flicking his thumbs over my hardened and very much visible nipples while I try my hardest to steady my breaths. I lean, pulling on his hair to force his head back so I can get to his neck. I pepper kisses down his jawline while my hands fumble to loosen his tie.

"Did you put this on just for me, chérie?" he whispers in a husky voice, my heart pounding wildly to the beat of the music playing outside.

I toss his tie aside and start unbuttoning his shirt while his hands move back to rub up and down my thighs and ass, making me lift myself up for him a little.

"Hm, Celeste?" he asks with a tight squeeze of my thighs. "Did you put this on just for me to see?"

I smirk slightly, sitting back down over him with his shirt now fully unbuttoned. "Nope," I tease, seeing his eyes flash. "Not necessarily for you. You're just the one lucky enough to see me tonight."