𝟎𝟒𝟕 - 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

—

BRO TODAY I FOUND OUT ITS SPELLED ALIHOTSY NOT ALIHOSTY. i will continue to call it alihosty but DAMN

and i'm pretty sure i've said this before, but the locket is NOT a horcrux and has next to nothing to do with voldemort

also vote or wtv

The living room is filled with Death Eaters.

It's also where our fireplace connected to the Floo Network is, which means I, standing near the entrance waiting as if they'll disappear for me, have no choice but to walk in there if I want to leave this place.

They're lounging about on our expensive, carved sofas, sipping from my father's favorite whiskeys he's been saving, eating fruits from silver platters, letting their dirty shoes muck up our coffee table. The Carrow twins are cackling about something, digging through a box of chocolates that I have no idea how they got their hands on. Gibbon leans back and lazily flicks his wand in the air, smirking at the screeching toad that dances with the movements, limbs outstretched and gut pulsing.

"Who's lurking?" Alecto Carrow suddenly snaps, and the toad drops to the ground and the twins both look in my direction. A devilish grin then spreads across her face, showing off her pointed, damaged teeth. "Oh, it's baby Malfoy!" she cackles. "Come in, don't be shy. Would you like a chocolate? I've tried them all, but this one in particular is my favorite!" She holds up a half eaten chocolate, filling dripping out of it and down her hand.

"You going somewhere, Malfoy?" Amycus Carrow asks with an amused grin, his voice thick due to all his ingrown and crooked teeth disabling his tongue from moving properly. His dark eyes gleam at the bag I have slung over one shoulder while the squat man with the doughy face let's put a wheezy laugh. "You don't want to stay here with us?"

"Come in, baby Malfoy," Alecto giggles. She's a sticky woman with stubby, greedy fingers that she licks the melted chocolate off of.

I clear my throat, glancing over my shoulder before walking quietly into this room with my heart pounding. The Malfoy name used to be threatening. It was indicative of money and power, and to those in the Dark Lord's ranks, superiority and high rank. And now our home is the Dark Lord's headquarters, and there are Death Eaters all over the place sullying our furniture. Half of them aren't even Pure-Bloods, and yet they have the audacity to act as though they're above me.

"So where are you going, Malfoy?" Amycus presses while Gibbon, with his sunken, pale eyes, stares at me quietly, his wand lifting the struggling toad up into the air once more.

"The Zabini manor," I say simply, forcing my eyes away from the toad and walking over to the fireplace to pick the bag of Floo Powder up off the mantelpiece.