𝟎𝟓𝟐 - 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰

—

thank you everyone so so SO much for over half a million views!! it's kinda crazy town tbh but i'm not complaining

i promise that q&a is on its way!! it just takes a while bc im formatting it in a specific way and i'm so lazy that i can't do more than a little at a time oops

anyway vote 🙄🤚

The view from the window of our newly named "training room" is beautiful.

It's of the garden, a vast stretch of land beside the manor adjacent to the even vaster forest filled with throngs of grey-green trees. It's filled with all sorts of flowers and bushes and vines and plants, both incredibly organized and a beautiful mess. I can see the Angel's Trumpets swaying in the slight breeze outside, gazing up at the moon with their pale pink petals outstretched to embrace the moonlight. There's all sorts of trees, from banyans and beeches to Silver-leafs and Wiggentrees, planted in spirals and surrounding silver pools of water, toadstools thay chatter, and several statues that occasionally reach up to push their stone hair out of their face.

"Perhaps a night down in the cellar with Ollivander may do you some good, Celeste, dear," Bellatrix purrs, her voice so abrupt and cold compared to the warm breeze form the window, making me startle and snap my head to look at her, my heart pounding in fear and my head already starting to feel like while she peers at me with wide, wicked black eyes, "since you can't seem to pay attention."

I open my mouth to respond, but there's nothing for me to say as I stand there staring at her carefully with my heart halfway out my throat.

"Oh," Bellatrix scoffs, waving her hand at me dismissively, "you needn't look at me like some scared, itty-bitty baby, Lettie."

I don't even have time to react to the new nickname, because she's already stalking up to me and pointing her wand under my chin to tilt my head up, baring her decaying teeth in a lopsided grin when my eyes widen and breath hitches in fear. My hands form fists, one tightly clutching my wand, ready to shoot out a Protego!—nonverbally, even, considering how quickly I managed to pick that up—in case she decides to shoot a Killing Curse at me. Again.

"I'm not going to kill you, darling," she purrs, her tongue dragging over her browning teeth while I resist the urge to heave at her breath. Bellatrix pouts mockingly, the tip of her wand now jabbing next to my throat right over my pulse, making me gasp while my erratic pulse speeds up. "Don't you understand what happened was an accident? It won't happen again, dearie," she croons, dry lips cracking slightly as they spread into a wide grin and her hand, nails like yellow claws, comes up to pick on of my curls up and twirl it. "Not unless you do something to deserve it, of course!"