PHSYCO BI-

"HOLY SHIT!" 

You tilted your head slightly at Keith's exclamation "What's wrong? Do I have something on my face?" Keith nodded slowly before getting Allura's attention "Um, Princess?" 

Your ears were now pointed, protruding from your hair whilst two F/C markings were placed just under your eyes. 

Allura turned slowly. "Yes, Keith..." She trailed off before sharply snapping to Coran "Coran put the teladuv on emergency open".  Coran nodded without hesitation and typed of a small screen."It'll only hold for a few minutes, Princess". 

You frowned as Allura quickly walked towards you. "I was confused at first why you seemed so familiar, but now I know why". 

You nodded slowly as she began to touch your cheeks softly "Wha-AAAAA!" In a split second, Allura's hands were around your neck, she pushed you into a nearby wall, glaring at you venomously. 

"How did you get here?! Tell me NOW!"  You blinked in surprise gasping slightly as the clamp on your neck tightened. "Well not with that attitude....now let me GO!"  

Coran turned "Princess only a minute left". He cut himself off to scream "CORINTHA?!" He frantically fumbled with a small microphone. 

"Paladins, please hurry back. We can't keep the wormhole open for much longer!" 

"I have no idea who Corintha is! YOU PHSYCO BITCH NOW LET GO!" With a grunt you sent a flying kick to Allura's face. The grip slackened.

Keith scowled and socked Allura in the side forcefully, with a small scream the princess fell over, letting go of you completely. 

Your E/C eyes sparkled in irritation. Keith grabbed Allura's arms police-style and pushed them behind her back. You threw a long rope at him as he began to tie the rope around the currently flailing Princess. 

"Unhand ME NOW!"

You sighed before grabbing Coran's arm "Try anything Bitchy Princess Lady and the Chile con Queso pringle man gets it". 

Keith nodded before childishly tugging at Allura's hair.

"That's for attacking my dumb bitch". 

~~~~~~~~~~~~Le time skip by Chile Con Queso Pringles!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The paladins are to see Allura tied up, Coran held by Y/N and Keith making sure the princess didn't escape. 

"First question what the frickety frack are you doing?! And my second, why does Y/N have strange ears" Lance screamed, his arms flailing in confusion. 

"Because she's Corintha!" Allura protested 

"Bitch, do I look like Corintha to you?!" 

Coran gulped nervously and tried to change the subject. " Allura just located the There's a bit of good news and bad news. The good news is, the  Red Lion's nearby. The bad news is, it's onboard that Galra ship now orbiting Arus. But wait, good news again. We're Arus!"

You shook your head "Then we can get it without Phsyco bitch, can't we?" Allura shook her head "Paladins, you must believe me!". 

"Lance untie Allura. We can't afford to be fighting right now if a galra ship is approaching". The Princess frowned softly before muttering a small 'thank you' to Lance. 

"Princess, I assure you this is just a big misunderstanding. This Corintha most likely looks like Y/N". 

Allura stood up and straightened herself out "Fine". 

       Y/N's POV 

Wow. They just let her go after all of that? 

Suddenly a massive screen popped up in the front of the ship. 

"Princess Allura, this is Commander Sendak of the Galra Empire. I come on behalf of Emperor Zarkon, Lord of the Known Universe. I am here to confiscate the Lions. Turn them over to me, or I will destroy your planet." In a split second the transmission ended

Fuck nuggets.

"All right, let's not panic". 

Sendak, Sendak, Sendak where have I heard that name before?

 "Not panic? Th-The scary purple alien thing is driving his battleship toward us. We only have four Lions."

 "Technically, only three working Lions.": 

"That's right. Thank you, Pidge . Three working Lions an-and a Castle that's, like, 10,000 years. And the Princess thanks Y/N is some kind of hardened criminal". 

 "That last part isn't that hard to believe". 

" The Galra knows about the Yellow and Blue Lion's, but they don't know we have the Green Lion too. Hunk, Lance, you'll act as a decoy by pretending to give yourselves up

"While Sendak is distracted, Keith, Pidge, Y/N and I will sneak onto the ship in the Green Lion. Y/N, Keith and I will find the Red while Pidge guards our exit. Lance, Hunk, find some way to take down that ion cannon."

"Ah, Paladins! Before you go. You'll need mission suits". 

Fancy. 

                               Author's POV

With the paladins accustomed to their new suits and bayards, you grinned happily at your new mission suit.  Instead of white the suit was black with F/C accents. 

As well as this Allura had snapped that you should keep her helmet on no matter what when facing the galra. 

The Princess had also begrudgingly given you a simple black sword along with the words 'you'll know what to do'. 

Bold of Allura to assume Y/N would know what to do.

Waffle~