'ARMOURED BEETLE FACE'

A brief insight on my slight mha obsession. 

Anything in this font, are Y/N's thoughts. 

It was a matter of seconds before the sliding doors were pried open, metal and purple hands alike grabbed at the two females before holding Allura and Y/N in their grasp. 

4 Soldiers held them by their arms, tightly to minimize escape. A large, purple galran sneered at Y/N in particular. 

"Corintha, how glad I am to see you're back". 

Y/N blinked before realising the soldier was talking to her; it took a couple of seconds before a rather irritated grimace stole her features. 

"My name's not Corintha. And you seem like a dick". 

A second passed whilst the clearly slow soldier frowned. "I know not of this 'dick' but that is not my name". 

Oh, my fucking- You utter dumb fuck. 

Y/N bit back a snort of laughter -to which Allura shot her a sharp glare-. In reply, the princess received a quick middle finger, starting a catty argument. 

They became quiet as soon as a smaller galran robot began to converse robotically over some kind of radio line. 

"Princess Allura has been secured. As well as Corintha". The sentries voice was metallic, void of any emotion. 

Acute fear spread through the females as reality slapped them in the face. 

There was no time for arguing because they were going to meet Zarkon, the Emporer of the galra and could have them killed with a flick of the wrist. 

In short, they could be in deep shit but it wasn't confirmed. 

The footsteps of the small squad echoed across the endless halls before they stopped abruptly in front of a clean looking, purple cell. 

Allura was shoved inside without a second thought, her shouts of 'I demand that you let me out', as well as 'Let me out you ruffians', not forgetting 'I demand to confront Zarkon!' fell onto deaf ears as Y/N was then tightly gripped and walked down the halls once again. 

Now, the large number of four sentries had dropped to two (who were extremely bad company, might I add). 

"So, where are you taking me?" 

Silence. 

"Hey. Dipshit, shitstain, dumb fuck?" 

Silence. 

"Fine then". 

So when they reached a gargantuan door, Y/N's heart began to thump a little faster.

Like the rest of the castle, it was black with a luminescent mauve glow that gave the ship a sinister edge. 

"This is creepy as shit". Y/N whispered slowly, she stiffened up at the mere thought of meeting Zarkon. 

"We are approaching Emporer Zarkon's throne room". 

The altean nodded as butterflies tumbled in her stomach, they weren't the same butterflies she got when she saw Keith, rather, they were the 'oh shit I could die' kind.

As the doors swung open Zarkon was revealed in his full glory. Flowing red cape, mauve eyes and a malicious expression permanently carved on his face. 

Creep. 

Y/N pressed her lips into a thin line as she studied the shrivelled witch next to Zarkon. Her skin was shrivelled whilst her eyes were covered with a deep purple robe with dusty yellow embellishments.