HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL

Fashion genius

 "So, what's the plan? We go in there and just—Pow, pow, pow!"

 Keith placed a hand on his hip and gave Lance a look"What was that noise?" 

The blue paladin looked extremely proud of himself as he fired back smugly "Laser guns."

"There is no fucking way-" 

"Y/N!"

Hunk shook his head "No, Lance, I think you mean—" Hunk lowered his left knee before raising his arms and making a soaring noise, trying to imitate a massive cannon.

Lance rolled his arms. "That sounds like fireworks."

In the midst of this, Pidge adjusted her glasses and raised a brow "Technically, they're more like—ba-choo, ba-choo, ba-choo!"

Y/N snickered "You sound like a chihuahua in distress". 

The gremlin narrowed her eyes at the criticism. "Shut the fuck up alien shit". 

Shiro whipped his head around to frown in disappointment at Pidge, who only shrugged and said "You call them cuss words. I call them sentence enhancers". 

Y/N furrowed her brows before thinking a little "Oh I know! It's more like...Wirr click krrr- POW!" 

Now it was Y/N's turn on the receiving end of the insult. Pidge quipped smugly "You sound like a blender being tortured". 

"Shut the quiznak up human shit". 

Y/N had now received another smacc on the head from Shiro. 

"Ok, you can stop with the bad sound effects...Besides, it's more like Blam. Blam, blam!!" 

 "What?"

"You're crazy."

 "No way."

 "Nuh—Wrong."

"Wha?-" 

 Allura then stomped her foot to the ground to gain the paladins' attention "Paladins, focus!"

 The shrill voice seemed to sober the group slightly as they turned their attention to the irritated female.

Hunk clicked his tongue. "Besides, we can't just shoot at the Galra. This Balmera, it's, like, alive. And from what we've seen, it doesn't look very good."

 "Yes, it's an atrocity what the Galra have been doing to this grand beast" Coran's exuberant moustache seemed to droop sadly "Stealing its Crystals, its very life force, without ever performing the energy rejuvenation ceremonies to heal it."

 "After seeing Shay's people enslaved, it made me realize how bad Zarkon really is. And we're the only ones who can stop him."

Shiro nodded slowly "Okay, so we can't go into the tunnels guns blazing. Plan B. We figure out how to draw the Galra up to the surface and battle them out there."

 "Wait, I know!" Hunk piped up If we attack all of this big mining stuff on the surface, the Galra troops will have to come out to defend it. Then we beat them up, head down to the tunnels, saves the day."

A cartoon image of Hunk's plan pooped up. 

 "But how will we know how many are left down in the tunnels?" Shiro asked

Allura thought for a minute before quickly replying: "We can track the Galra and the Balmerans using Biothermal Life Indicator Point Technology."

A small holographic drone hovered in the air -much to Pidge's excitement at the thing.