'I WILL MILK YOUR SPLEEN, SIR!'

Y/N- Your Name 

E/C- eye colour 

H/C- hair colour                                                                      

                                                                   Y/N's POV 

How the fuck do you fail the simulator that badly?

 I watched the three cadets gloomily walked out of the failed simulator, Iverson looked heavily annoyed and began to bark at them. I drifted off but refocused once Iverson yelled something in particular.

"These kinds of mental mistakes are what cost the lives of the men on the Mission!" I furrowed my eyebrows in irritation. 

It wasn't a pilot error, Shiro is the best pilot in the garrison.

"Shithead, it wasn't their fault!"

My eyes widened whilst Iverson's nostrils flared dangerously "what did you say to me?!" The lanky one covered shorties mouth quick as lightning. "H-he must have hit his head when he fell off his seat but point taken."

"What kind of insolence is this?!" Iverson barked. "The funny kind" I murmured. 

I blinked as Iverson turned to me and pointed "What did you just say, cadet?!" He looked ready to blow a fuse

I raised my hand into a very stiff mock salute. "THE FUNNY KIND, SIR! CAN YOU HEAR ME OR SHOULD I SAY IT LOUDER, SIR!" 

Chuckles and giggles rippled through the crowd. Iverson's nostrils flared whilst his face began to turn a deep shade of red, probably forgetting the three cadets behind him. 

"This is NOT the type of behaviour we EXPECt at the galaxy garrison" The commander fumed, a smile almost curled at my lips but I kept up the stiff salute and began to yell back at Iverson. 

"WELL, FOR YOUR INFORMATION SIR! I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT WHAT THE GALAXY GARRISON EXPECTS SIR! SO I SUGGEST YOU FUCK OFF BECAUSE I WILL MILK YOUR SPLEEN, SIR!"

There was silence. Complete silence. A vein throbbed on Iverson's head whilst I'm sure he aged a few years. Froth seemed to bubble at the corners of his mouth he began to scream at me 

"YOU ARE IN A WORLD OF TROUBLE CADET-" 

He stopped abruptly, why? You may ask. Because I'd just turned on heel and started to walk out of the simulator. I turned around one last time before screaming. 

"FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT, SIR!" 

I marched with my arms rhythmically swinging by my sides. 

                               *Time skip brought to you by Lance's thighs*

                                                                                           Author's POV

Luckily for Y/N, it had been the last class before the end of the day, meaning she could slip in and out of gathering crowds. Y/N had decided it would be a good idea to leave the Garrison before she got into serious trouble.

The only way out of the garrison was jumping from the roof and onto the dessert. So that's what she was going to do. 

Y/N pressed herself against the garrison walls, slinking in and out of the shadows. A passing guard came her way causing Y/N to jump behind a nearby trash- can before checking the coast was clear and tiptoeing to the roof.

"So you can scan to Kerberos?"

Y/N stiffened in surprise at the voices on the roof. Upon further inspection, she could see the previous trio that had gotten in trouble with Iverson. What are they doing here? Suddenly there was a loud explosion.

Y/N jumped in shock as the three began to shout and climb down from the roof. As she walked out from her hiding place and peered down below, she could spot someone in the distance running into the garrison.

"Who?"

Y/N looked as the person was clearer. She could then make out jet black hair and a red jacket with yellow accents.

"Oh shit. It's Keith"

                                                                              Y/N's POV

With a final sigh, I jumped from the roof. "What is he doing here?" I murmured. Then It hit me. 

Oh. Shit, I completely forgot. 

I was supposed to come to Keith's shack. Half an hour ago to come with him to get Shiro. He is going to kill me.

I watched avidly as Keith walked into a big tent. He opened a door, only to see a bunch of military people in hazmat suits. I hid behind the doorframe and peered at Keith, a maroon bandanna was tied around his mouth. 

He raised his fists before sending a flying kick to one hazmat guy, a nasty punch to another and full-on yeeting another guy to the floor. 

I was about to make my grand entrance when the three cadets I saw before walked straight past me.  

"No, no, what are you doing? I'm saving Shiro!"

 I watched the lanky boy walk up to Keith and took one of Shiro's arms over his shoulders. What are these idiots doing? I raised an eyebrow in surprise as the blue guy seemed to know Keith, even though Keith didn't know him.

I followed them from behind as they carried Shiro out. I was about to speak when the yellow guy (who I found out was named Hunk). Started yelling that that the garrison was coming for us. Then I spoke.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"