*ENTER CORINTHA*

CORINTHA MAKES AN ENTRANCE~

Wisps of smoke danced in the air, dwindling before becoming less smoggy and more an opaque screen of dove grey.

A cool breeze whistled on the seemingly decrepit planet, causing clumps of maroon dust to gather in snowball-like formations.

Suddenly, a rasping cough shattered the unsure quietude.

Slurred murmurs of discomfort sounded soft but unhappy amidst the whistling zephyrs.

"fUcK!"

Groggily, Y/N sat up in her seat to stare at the vast beyond. E/C eyes narrowed past the semi-thick smoke to see deep maroon plains, as far as the eye could see.

At the sight of the oddly coloured landscape, Y/N pried her eyes open and sat up sluggishly. "Where am I?"

Y/N rubbed a hand down her face before standing up. Shards of glass were scattered around the stolen ship whilst the entire thing seemed to administer large plumes of jet black smoke.

"I have got to get out of here".

With a grunt, the altean hopped out of the broken ship (careful not to trip on metal so fucked up it had been bent sideways). Once she was out, Y/N sighed and muttered a few curses at the heavily damaged ship.

The top had been ripped off cleanly whilst jagged shapes of dark glass stuck up dangerously from the had been window pane. The control board had completely shut down due to the state.

As Y/N thought heavily on the subject, she concluded that the best idea was to walk away from the smoking ship before it completely exploded due to some kind of self-destruction mechanism.

So, instead of sitting there in dumbfounded silence, Y/N began to scream the name of the paladins.

"HIPPO MAN!"

"SPACE DAD!"

"LANKY DORITO!"

"NERVOUS GUY!"

"HUMAN SHIT!"

Y/N completely left out Coran and Allura (knowing if they did in fact hear her she would be ignored or killed without any witnesses).

A little anxiety swirled in Y/N's stomach. Right now she was lost on an unknown planet in some unknown part of the universe, without any means of communication, help or food.

Fucking fantastic.

After her scream fest ceased, E/C eyes scanned across the vast nothingness before spotting a very large, alabaster like a rock.

"What on earth does that say?"

True to her word, some kind of poorly written letter had been scrawled onto a piece of paper and pinned onto the oddly shaped stone. 

Y/N squinted at the writing (if you could even call it that) before reading the following words.

ₕₑy ₘₒₜₕₑᵣfᵤcₖₑᵣ

ᵢ'ₗₗ ₖₑₑₚ ₜₕᵢₛ ₛₕₒᵣₜ.

Y/ₙ, Yₒᵤ ₚᵣₒbₐbₗy dₒₙ'ₜ ₖₙₒw ₘₑ bᵤₜ ᵢ ₖₙₒw yₒᵤ. Yₒᵤ ₘᵤₛₜ fₒₗₗₒw ₜₕₑ ₘₐₚ ₜₒ fᵢₙd ₜₕₑ cₐᵥₑ wₕₑᵣₑ ᵢ'ₗₗ ₘₑₑₜ yₒᵤ ₐₙd ₜₑₗₗ ₒᵤ ₑᵥₑᵣyₜₕᵢₙg. 

"What the fuck?!"

Y/N's eyes widened as she read the message, how did Corintha know her name? And how could she have possibly known Y/N was going to end up here?