Chapter 25 ~ Taking matters into your own hands

;~; ROY HARPER'S P.O.V ;~;

"Hey, look - This Lex Luthor problem is ours, not yours. And dont worry, we have it handled" I finalise before she started planning anything dangerous.

"Everything is handled for you isn't it?" She chuckles with sarcasm. I stood there and watched the rest of the team look at me with confused looks.

"Anyway, I'm going to take this into my own hands thanks" She continued, walking over to the closest exit in the cabin next to us.

"Best if you didnt, things get nasty and for now you should sit tight, I mean - Yeah you lost your family but you have to try to not lose yourself, you know?" I blurted, extending my hand out behind her.

"They killed my family but left me out, it's common sense if you have any" She groaned, pausing and turning to face me and the team.

"Right..." Robin mumbled, he flicked his holo-watch on and scanned through some info I had no idea about.

"Thanks by the way" She waved at Superboy and he slightly blushed, then turned back to his dead serious look.

She made Connor blush.

"Right then" She crouched down next to her father and slung him up onto one shoulder, her balance was off a bit but she regained and walked over to her mother's body with no sweat.

"Those banana brains are yours" She joked, pointing briefly at the three unconcious hijackers.

"Umm by-" I had no chance to say bye since she just vanished, LITERALLY vanished.

She turned into a million pieces of gold and black dust things, her parents vanishing along with her.

What the hell...

I need to talk to her

She never told me about this...

"Did you guys see that or was it my eyes playing with me?" I hear Robin stuttering and pointing his gloved finger at the now-vanished-Scarlett.

"We all saw" Artemis butts in, her eyes peeled wide open.

"She- Woah" Wally gasped, scratching his head in confusion. He turned to Robin and started blabbering.

"We should inform the Justice League" Aqualad stepped forward, scanning the three unconcious men in the corner with blood pools around them.

"And did she shoot them?" He mutters, kneeling down and observing the wounds.

"They probably tried firing first, but I think they'll be fine anyway" I spoke in hurry, trying to avoid them talking in a negative way about her.

"Hm, lets go then" He sighed, propping one body on each shoulder and leaving the deformed face guy to Superboy.

Superboy rolled his eyes and grabbed the guy, following Aqualad out of the plane, jet or whatever it is.

"Right, I'm gonna go take the closest zeta tube while you guys catch a flight with M'gann, I need to do some research with Zee" Robin strolls out with his eyes still fixed on his holo-watch.

"Don't mind M'gann" Wally grins, rushing out and infront of Robin, god knows where he went.

I walked off over to the far end of the plane and took the exit. I tapped my commuinicator in my ear and asked Oliver to send my bike.