Chapter 8 ~ Immature <3

I gently handled her, guiding the frail teenaged girl to the huge gate entrance. It was hard to see my home as a mansion as I have conisdered it more of a home than a huge palace that people dream to have after they succeed their goals. The huge home belonged to my father, the ownership was divided and the other half was given to my mother. Enough details Scar.

"I think i'm gonna drop the F-Bomb" She muttered, her jaw dropped when i paused in front of the security gates. I put her near a gate wall and walked over to the keypad as I dont have my bike, otherwise it would automatically open due to the sensors. I smash the stiff buttons with my nimble fingers and turn to Ellie, who stood there shivering in the cold like a naked flamingo in the middle of the north pole. I watched the gates fling open and I skipped over to Ellie, giving her my arm and hopped across the patio with 75% of her weight raying on me. I prop her up a bit and walk over to the door, fishing my keys from my pocket and sticking them in the keyhole. I turned and the door clicked open, revealing the warm venilated entrance. The huge burst of heat hit my face and I quickly rushed over to Ellie and took her in. Ellie turned slightly and slammed the door shut, she clenched her fists and scrunched her eyes in pain when her body weight was forced on her.

"SCARLETT HARPER HOLMES!" I heard a loud stony voice scream at me from the kitchen. I quickly skip over to the staircase and set ellie down on the second step.

"Hey Ells, stay-"

"SCARLETT!" The voice boomed again, this time the end was cracked and the sound was piercing. I quickly waved my finger at Ellie and rushed over to the kitchen. I was sliding and skidding across the marble floor and nearly fell over at a second. The voice began saying my first name but it stopped when I was standing in front of him.

My Father.

"Do you want a hearing aid for Christmas?" He softly spoke, turning around and mixing a alchoholic brew for himself. I just rolled my eyes in annoyance and did a awkward 'AHEM', he pulled his drink to his mouth and took a long satisfying sip.

"Right, anyway" His ebony mustache was trickling with his drink when he peeled himself away from the glass.

"You know, how we live in Gotham, the city that is under Batman's protection...?" He continued, shuffling in his combat army pants. His face was full of emotionless wonder. He shifted his eyes up to mine and departed his lips.

"No reply? Right, I recieved a call a few minutes ago from Commisioner Gordon, my brother. He said he wanted to meet you at the police station 'prompt' at one tommorow. Its related to Batman" He furrowed his brows and the concentration grew.

Oh shit, did he see me using my powers? shit.

"What did you do?" He snapped, his voice was low and deadly. I turned my head to the right and saw a small blonde haired head poking out behind the staircase. I quickly turned back to my dad and answered.

"I. dont. know" I sync, my lips were obvious to read and my heart was pounding, now because of Mr. Mustache - Because I was being stalked by a over-sized human bat.

Im so glad I didnt do any dumb puns like K.F.

"Ok... Hmmm.... Perhaps.. If I come with you, yes thats perfect" He smiled, grabbing his drink and his heavy-duty tablet.

"Big boots" I mock, chewing the skin off my lips like they were the only thing I have to eat. snapping out of my thoughts I quickly rush over to my dad and stop him in his tracks.

"I was almost kidnapped today" I throw the words at his face like hair removal cream that would wipe off his mustache clean.

"I kicked 5 people's ass today, I was alone too. I have a feeling I was being watched while fighting" I whispered, turning my head to Ellie again, who was watching through the staircase base stealthily (She sucked at it thought, the fact that she could be easily spotted).