Chapter 33 ~ Strip

;~; SCARLETT HOLMES / RENEGADE P.O.V ;~;

As I left I heard some gasps and shouts before the door slammed shut, my heart was pounding harder than ever before. My ears were bright red from the sudden cold breeze, my legs felt stiff and inflexible, yet I was still running like a crazy lunatic out the front entrance. I heard a loud door creek, I cocked my head to my side spotting a boy with auburn hair and a black suit chasing after me.

ROY.

GO GO GO, CORNER IT.

I slow down slightly, slow enough for me to jump and rip my heels off my feet. As I reduce speed, he catches up and I feel the preassure build up on me. I just hop up and rip the shoes right off, leaving my feet bare and running on the the hard and flinty driveway. I earned some cuts and stubs on the heel, but other than that I felt great.

Oh wait, yeah I didnt - I tore the dress up my right side, so you could see my black sports shorts, and only a smidge of my bra starting point.

So now I felt the jewels of the dress grinding against my skin and the jerk was still following me, wait, he's not a jerk but he's being one now...

I exited the school and reached the main roundabout, at this point a chunky jewel scrapped a flabby piece of flesh right off my leg. Exaggeration, bur it really was a big jewel.

I grabbed my leg and felt flint in my feet, so I did what I was born to do.

Strip

I grabbed the bottom of the dress and tore it right off my body, revealing my extremely fit torso and legs.

Cars with hunky men in them almost crashed and stopped, luckily i passed through the road leaving Roy shocked on the ledge of the pavement.

"This is what girls do best" I laughed, racing to s corner and teleporting off to my new home, The Abandoned Hospital.