Chapter 57 ~ Ready

;~; SCARLETT HOLMES / RENEGADE P.O.V ;~;

Time was running out and the Justice League was supposed to return in a few hours, which might end up with me getting a scream from Batman about betrayal and loyalty to the team.

So I borrowed some carbon fibre from Batgirl and tinkered myself a legit bag.

It was pretty cool, but since I had to go in less than 30 minutes I think it was rather rushed.

I threw in 2 more suits and my gadgets. I stuffed my utility belt and thigh pockets with weapons, bombs and gadgets.

While I was busy stuffing the heck out of my pockets, I heard someone approach my door.

O' crap

I threw the gadget that I already had in my hand in panic, thankfully it melted and formed the gap between the door and the eall, stopping anyone from getting in.

"Uhh, Scarlett its me" I heard Dick call, a familiar voice was also chattering outside, probably to Dick.

"I know its you" I replied, obviously pissed that he had to come at the wrong time.

"Okay okay, calm down. Damian just wanted to tell you something..." Dick chuckled, sounding quite unsure.

"If its about Stephanie Brown, I will kill you" I yell.

"Well, its not. So, as I was going to say, I was bribed by Grayson to tell you that you should move in with us" He spoke poshly.

"Ill pass" I button my pockets up and grab the bag, strapping it on and getting my Alienware Gun.

"Move into the Manor" He coughed.

I froze in my tracks and felt my heart almost stop.

I've bern waiting Dick to ask me this question for months...

I really wanted to say yes and open the door, but at the same time I wanted to jump out the window and find Lex.

"I think its a no" Damian blurted.

"No no, I would love to" I yell by accident.

"Thats awesome, but an you open your door now?" Dick's mature voice echoed outside.

I didn't reply and just grabbed a little more gas bombs, tightening my bag strap and teleporting outside the cave, around the beach.

I slammed the button my leg that called my bike to where I was, thanks to Batman's tech.

No longer than a minute it had arrived and appeared in front if me.

The tyre plates were a deep gold, the handles were black gradient into gold and the body of the bike had techno lines that glowed.

I finished staring at it and finally plopped onto the seat, taking my bag off and sticking it under the seat in the storage section.

I launched my GPS up and pinpointed the first place I was to go.

Metropolis

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;~; DICK GRAYSON / NIGHTWING P.O.V ;~;

"Was that Scarlett's bike?" Damian looked at me with suspicion.

"Suit up, meet me at the hangar ASAP" I instructed him, running to the Hangar since I was already in my suit.

Minutes later he appeared, slightly looking outgrown of the Robin suit.

"You really need to change your suit, it looks like body paint instead of clothes" I laugh but he smacks me with his right hand.

"Keep your comments to yourself, Grayson. Right now I care about Scarlett more than your petty jokes" He muttered, walking away from me and over to his bike.

I ignored him and got on my bike, turning it on and starting up the team's GPS, which I doubt will be any help since were talking about Scarlett..

"Im going after her. Alone. You were probably one of the reasons she ra-"

"Shut the hell up and think before you speak, she's after the guy that killed her Uncle, I know because I asked M'gann to read her mind while she was asleep" I boomed, scrunching my face up in annoyance.

"Blood son, remember? Don't mess with-"

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A DAMN?" I kicked his bike and it fell over hitting the ground. I punched the button the raise the exit door.

Revving my bike, I zoomed off and away from the young assassin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
;~; SCARLETT HOLMES / RENEGADE P.O.V ;~;

Soon I had reached halfway and grew tired of the constant vibration of the bike, so I teleported the whole thing to central city in Metropolis.

When me and my bike had reappeared, I was standing in front of hundreds of people.

Some fangirls started screaming while others struggled to dig their mobiles out of their pockets.

I revved my bike and zoomed through the crowd, weaving around people and over to Lex Corp Tower.

As I approached, I parked the bike around the building and put it on camo mode so it was invisible.

I had no other choice but to teleport to the top since if I went through the lobby they would shoot me.

I disintegrated and not too soon I reappeared at the top with a gush of wind streaming past my face.

I got down and pulled my gun off my back and reloaded it, then checked my belt for gadgets and finally I tucked my hair behind my ears.

I need answers and less fighting...
I will kill anyone that gets in my way.