Chapter 55 ~ A few years later...

;~; NARRATOR ;~;

Time was going fast as the two were in love, difficulties came and faded and missions striked.

But the time came in a few years when peace had finally arrived.

;~; 5 YEARS LATER... ;~;
;~; SCARLETT HOLMES' P.O.V ;~;

My new suit had finished, a beautiful bright gold V stripe and belt on a plain dark green suit, some platinum gloves and short scarf that was used in battle by my grandfather.

This was it, this was my final adult suit.

I took my clothes off, throwing them on the bikes and pulling the suit on in the middle of the Garage.

Right then, Roy walked in with two ice creams.

"Woah woah! Sorry um, I got this for you" He runs over to my desk and places a cherry ice cream inside a empty glass.

"Roy, I think my sports stuff was a million percent better than actual lace bras and thongs" I finished pulling on the suit and turned to see Roy standing there like a lost child.

"Agreed" He nods.

"So Roy, how is your team? Well, Jason's team, The Outlaws" I fix on my glove and pull on my cyberpunk boots.

"Its going great thanks, um I think Starfire is cheating on Jason though.."

"Im not surprised, that Tamarian tried to hit on Dick, so I literally threw her across the room with my Molecular Kinesis" I face palmed and remembered how Dick almost started crying when she wouldn't go away.

"Sassy, I like that" He points a finger at me and clicks his tongue.

"Roy, you like everything" I shook my head and rolled my eyes, walking over to my desk to create my eye mask.

"Yeah true, oh and Scarlett, I don't seem to find a point of wearing a mask if the world knows your identity" He pointed out, it was actually true too.

I had revealed my identity after my funeral, to the world. I told them the old Scarlett was dead and now the Renegade was born.

It was quite cheesy really.

"Smartass, fine then" I walked past him but stopped and turned around, running to my ice-cream in the glass.

"Good, now lets go to MJ, the guys are having a chill day at the beach, with Starfire" He said, emphasis on the last word.

"Wonderful, let me drop you off, I need to get some shorts" I held his tattooed hand gently before We both disintegrated and re appeared at the front of MJ.

"SCARLETTTTT" I heard someone shout my name from behind, I turned to see Dick in his plain black shorts running up to me with his arms open wide.

"Diiick?" I replied with an awkward chuckle since everyone on the team was looking at me.

He finally reached me and hugged me tight, his bare chest against my clothed one.

He closed up to my ear and whispered 'I love you', his breath tickled my ear and his cologne filled my nose.

Instead of saying 'I love you too', I pushed him onto the floor and sat on him.

Damian and Tim walked over, both quarrelling to each other in husky tones.

"Scarlett, where are your beach clothes?" Damian asked,failing to hold back his smile. Tim was simply sniggering.

"I'm wearing lady stuff underneath, so its revealing" I said with red cheeks.