Chapter 27 ~ Bend over

;~; SCARLETT HOLMES / RENEGADE P.O.V ;~;

I signed out of the hotel and tightened my grip on my bag strap as I strolled out of the hotel lobby with my gut wrenching. I was excited and mentally lost, probably cos I have to live on the streets for a second before doing anything else. 

Or... If I... Change identities?

Yeah, I should have done that before, NO WAY am I teleporting everything back again. Hurts like hell. Okay then, laying low for a week or two then change my identity.

I should kill off Scarlett Holmes, it would make more sense to people than me going missing.

I sighed and pushed a strand of glossy red hair away from my eyes, tucking them harshly behind my almost-frozen ears. OH crap, my jacket.

I teleported that too, great.

I lazily walk along with the bundle of people over to the same shop I bought my leather biking jacket from, which was only a 5 minute walk away from the hotel. 

I knock on the shop door before pushing the door wide open, I creeped in and found the same boy that helped me pick a jacket.

"Woah woah! We are cl-" He stopped and blinked a few times before stepping back in shock and scare.

"Oh oops, its you" He laughed, throwing his hand onto his chest and took a breather. 

"Anything wrong with, mwah?" I laughed silently, not really in the brightest mood since my whole family is dead, leaving me as the only Holmes except for the Commissioner Gordon dude.

"Oh no no no, sorry i-" He threw his hands in the air and his blazer shoulders rised slightly, I smirked cheekily and put my hands on each of his hand, lowering them.

"Dude chill, okay wheres the jackets around here?" I started my own way around the store when he blocked my way by standing right in front of me effortlessly.

"Right, I am the guide - I will tell you. Now, more biking jackets?" He sighed, chewing his lips while scanning the store, ready for my request.

"Uh, no. Do you have any Superdry camos? or maybe the blacklets?" I squint at a small section across the store, a sign that read 'BRANDED' stood on top of a huge wood box.

"I think you found them" He rose a eyebrow and gestured a 'Ladies first' hand to the sign I had just found.

I scurried around the store for the PERFECT! jacket, but sadly they all sucked. This store dissapoints me tremendously. I dont even know why so much people come here anyway...

"What about this?" He appears out of a few jackets displays and holds up a blacklet limited, it was beautiful. The sleeves were thick, but fitted and had built in fingerless gloves for heavy weather. The zip was bronzy gold, they were bulky and had the brand heat stamped into the zip tab. The rim of the hood was basically grey faux fur, the inside of the hood was sheep wool and the rest was just golden buttons.

"Beautiful, price?" I grabbed the jacket with my heart thumping for it. The boy flashed the big tag that dangled off the end of the sleeve. 

"Uhhh, pretty expensive - its limited so its double price, three hundred and ninety nine" He mumbles, furrowing his eyebrows at my reaction. I was totally calm and pulled out my black leather wallet. 

I placed the money in his hands and hugged him, I was so glad that the jacket I had found resembled to my fighting uniform. He is a life saver.

I pulled away and saw his cheeks gradient into a rosy red, he smiled and I laughed freely, nothing was around me except for this guy, he was pretty cool.

"Right, I am gonna go then - Thanks" I reverse, spinning around on my squeaky hi-top heels before rushing out the door.

I tore the price tag off and stopped outside near a slug bug, it was hard to see as it was quite dark. I quickly placed my jacket on the top of the car, slipping my bag off and putting the jacket on, when I heard someone clear their throat loudly.

"Excuse me ma'am, please could you move away from the car" A loud bold voice commanded.

I froze. I knew that voice very well.

Roy.

I stayed bent over, my jeans had tears and I looked like I was going to fight for World War 3 or something. 

"Are you dead or?..." He continues, I knew that his head was poking out the car and he was now above my bent back.

"Wait is that-"

I panicked, I teleported away from Roy since I would get caught straight away if I got up. I couldnt let him see me, it would raise suspicion and rumours.

I opened my eyes, I ended up at the abandoned hospital I came to a couple of days ago when I heard that my uncle..

When I feel like shit.

I want him back, I dont want to be alone.

I'm sure you know what I mean by that...