Chapter 21 ~ The Main Ingredient

;~; GENERAL HOLMES P.O.V ;~;

"Right, I want to leave on eight sharp. No delays" The pilot nodded and ran inside the jet. I watched the air hostresses lunge onto the plane and wave at me slowly before headint to their stations.

We were now heading home in a private jet, my wife and I. The private jet was crowded with paparazzi and photographers trying to burst through the security and body guards. Helena (my wife) strutted for the cameras then paused, looking at me on the way up the plane stairs. She smiled feebly at me and set off, while I stood there ignoring the health advisor that was blabbering away next to me.

"Sir? Did you get that?" He murmured into my ear from a distance, I immediantly responded softly with a 'Hmm'.

"Right, on board" He rested his hand on my shoulder and guided me in.

I was walking up the stairs when a couple of bodyguards walked alongside me. Their eyes were blocked off by their sunglasses and they had suspicious looks. As if I knew them from before.

I didnt take much action, except from asking them a simple question.

"Your names young lads?" I speak huskily, they almost fall off the side after I questioned them. Now this was something sure for suspicion.

"Chen Wong" A asian looking man coughed awkwardly, he then pointed to the dark skinned man behind him.

"Aman Naseer" The dark skin replied, he did a flashy smile then stopped at the plane entrance.

"Right, sir please go in" Aman pushed me inside harshly, I froze and stood still.

"Hands off... Soldier" I groan, speed-walking inside with my wife. We walked through Cabin six, five and four until we reached three. I settled down in three while she went straight into cabin two which was a few doors away.

The bodyguards were in Cabin six, for some reason they refused to guard the doors at this time.

Something's going on

The back door shut and a loud revving sound of the plane was the second thing that I could hear after my mobile phone rattling in my pocket.

I dug for it and pulled the device up to my ear, pressing accept without looking.

I tried introducing myself but I failed, instead the person on the other side started.

"Hey dad, um - When are you coming back?" The voice of Scarlett stuffed my ears and sent a heart sinking feeling inside me.

"Right, make sure the house is perfect and clean before we return. And theres something called a calender. Use it" I cut the phone off and throw it like a boomerang onto my sofa across the cabin.

"Sir"

"Come in, what is it Aman?" I croak, my eyebrows still furrowed because of my daughter's voice.

He slithers into the Cabin and shuts the door, walking to me casually and slow.

"Whats the dea-"

"Hands up"

His hands were interwined around the gun, the cold tip of the weapon touching my temple, the feeling of a weapon to my head make me feel weak.

"Do it my way or we will do it the hard way" He sneered, pulling the safety shift on the top of the gun. I stood there with my hands slowly rising into the air.

"Now get on your knees" He slammed the gun against my temple lightly, only knocking me off my balance but I regained my normal balance

"Never" I groan, my hands were now up high in the air, just like he asked.

"Leave it, now all we need is the main ingredient" He chuckled, circling me with the gun still locked on my head.

"Ingredient?" I mumble, turning my eyeballs whenever he was behind me.

He stopped, right before my eyes and parted his lips slowly.

"Scarlett Harper Holmes"