Chapter 29 ~ Anonymous

~ Anonymous POV ~

His spanish accent burnt the words that darted out his mouth. My arms were relaxing on armrests and I was with this insane spanish criminal.

"The readings show her combat knowledge is rated 8, do you think we can take her out?" He mumbled in thought, again the spanish.

"She took out your highly trained guards sir, we should send this 'Meat slop' to take her down" Mercy gestured at him, he grinded his teeth and ignored her true words..

"Its settled, You can take her out, she is only a reckless little orphan. What harm can she even do? Neither does she have knowledge about me being her parent's murderer" I spoke slyly. My fingers were nit digging into the chair fabric and my brain felt like a bomb at its last tick.

"Sir, would you like to discuss the plans of the power manipulation?" Mercy sneaked closer and propped herself onto the closest seat.

"They say she is easy to manipulate when in extra force, Mercy?" I gesture her to research the power source which can bring her to the ground.

"Arcane, works on Kryptonians too" She smiled slightly and projected the information onto the full preview screen.

A big picture of a fire circle appeared, inside was a female wearing a long gown and revealing torso dressing.

"We just need her in our hands" she sighed.

"We need her, ASAp"