Chapter 52 ~ Shopping II

;~; Nightwing / Dick Grayson P.O.V ;~;

Being honest, I really like her.
Scarlett was the kind of girl I have always dreamed of, sweet on the inside and a tough cookie on the out.

She is just, umm, I cant find a word to describe her. Probably the closest word is mindblowing..

I just hope this relationship goes fine, I don't want any complications or anything... ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, so a 3-foot long gummy worm for Wally, a customised apron for M'gann, some army trousers for SB, a new branded watch for Roy and some heel boots for Zatanna, now I just need to get Arty and Aqua something" She read everything mid-tone to me since we were in public.

"What about me?" I teased, nudging her gently.

"You, will get something amazing from me since its our first Christmas together" She smirked, pinching my cheeks like most people do to babies.

"Okay... I'm gonna get you something that will blow the Aster out of you" I chuckled, both of us walked out the store.

"Wait, didn't Cloak-man say that people were... Tracking you?..." I whisper in her ear.

"Dont worry, I electrocuted myself with the gloves to burn any chips on or inside me" She mumbled.

"Thats stupid" I replied with worry, I disliked the fact that she did such a thing.

"Healer" She rolled her eyes and walked into a clothing store.

"But still" I replied.

"These jeans would look nice on Artemis" She changed the topic and held up some expensive skinny jeans.

"Look, Scar don't hurt yourself" I sighed.

"I donut care" She snaps storming off with the jeans like a child.

I follow her with a red top, gradiented with turquoise for Aqualad.

"This too" I place it on the counter and the lady scans with her eyes on me.

Awkward...

"So, taking your sister out on a shopping trip? Thats so nice" The lady smiled at me mischeviously.

I turned to see Scarlett taking in deep breathes, her face was burning red and her hands were going to snap her credit card in half.

"She's my girlfriend... Are you kidding me?" I mutter at the lady behind the counter.

"Oh, she looks quite young.." The lady was annoying Scarlett on purpose, I stuck my card into the machine and paid before stuffing the clothes into the bag with M'gann's apron and turned to Scarlett when she wasn't there anymore.

I caught her walking out the store with her hands clenched up in fists.

I glared at the lady before rushing out after her.

"Scarlett wait!" I darted at her and adored how she looked when she was upset.

"What" She snapped.

"I thought you were hardcore" I sighed with a slight tease in my voice.

She cracked up and smacked my arm, she was laughing silently while looking up at me occasionally.

"Sorry, I guess this is the GF and BF chaos things that happen" Her lips formed a smirk of embarrasment.

"I didn't know that there was jealousy in you" I wiggled my brow and elbowed her playfully.

"Dont cross the limit, Dick" She stopped laughing and her lips formed a firm straight line, like Bruce's did when he was upset.

"Yikes, sorry" I throw my hands in the air and surrender with a grin.

"I think were done with the christmas shopping, I just need some stuff now" She clarifies, shifting her shopping bags onto my arms and dashing inside a store.

I walked over to the front door and saw her looming in and out of sections, grabbing clothes when a worker grabbed her by the arm while she was unaware.

When she turned, she seemed to know him. They started talking and chattering non-stop, the guy put his hand on her back and lead her to the leggings aisle.

I felt a slight spark of hate on that guy... My stomach was filled with butterflies and I felt uneasy.

So I ran in after her and found only the worker, not Scarlett.

"Dude, where is she" I ask in a tone of jealousy.

"She went to pay" He replied annoyingly, his expression was unreadable.

"And you're her?..." He expected a answer.

"Her Boyfriend" I snapped, feeling a tap on my shoulder from behind.

"Dick, whats going on?" She asked, a few bags of clothes in her grip.

"She called you a Di-" The worker started laughing but I cut him off.

"That's my name you dumb-" Scarlett cut me off.

"Stop guys" She stood in between us and had her eyes locked on me.

"Dick, lets go" She shimmied me out the store and waved goodbye to that worker.

"Who was that" I ask, my voice almost poisonous.

"A friend" She replies, a grin on her face.

"Now we are both even" She smirked, sending me a cheeky smile.