Chapter 30 ~ Darlett

;~; Scarlett Holmes / Renegade P.O.V ;~;

The sun finally set, I was lingering around on some tyre wheels and a ripped bean bag on the other side of the abandoned and wrecked hospital.

My eyes wouldn't stop closing, my brain was begging for sleep.

I thought this healing would help, but I guess sleeping is something it cant stop.

I look around for my Superdry Blacklet, I hung it on a long piece of broken construction wire on my right, but its gone...

I panicked and sprung onto my feet, searching around for it when I hear the sound of someone stepping on a chunk of glass. I freeze and find cover, trying to shimmy my gun out of the holster on my back.

I fiddle around when my finger accidentally pulled on the trigger, the bullet fired and guess what it hit?

My thigh.

My gun safety was off...

I was on my knees with my legs behind my back, blood was gushing out my leg and I felt like a idiot.

The steps faded and I later on heard someone light weighted land in front of me.

The raven haired boy with a dreamy figure, Robin.

How did he even get here?...

He widened his eyes and crouched down next to me with worry.

"Why- What- wait why?" He ripped some fabric off his cape and wrapped it gently around my leg.

"Rob, hold up, take it off for a quick sec ok?" I chewed harshly on my gums to get rid of all the pain.

He took off the fabric and looked at me slowly, then back at the injury.

I stuck my finger inside the bullet hole and lodged my finger into the back of the bullet and pulled, letting more blood spill.

He observes my calm reaction and shows signs of how impressed he is.

I wrap my fingers around the wound and let my weird powers take over.

As soon as I'm done i take my hand off and reveal a smooth leg.

I turn to Robin, watching his mouth drop wide open.

"You-" He started but stopped.

"Yes I Know, don't tell anyone though please!" I whisper.

He nods and stands up, then looks back down at me before taking off.

"Im changing my suit soon, and my name" He laughed.

"Name?

"Nightwing"