Chapter 62 ~ Uncle

;~; SCARLETT HOLMES / RENEGADE P.O.V ;~;

I had teleported outside the Manor since I didn't want to scare the hell out of Alfred or set an alarm off. The boys were taking too long... Well yeah, they're driving from Mexico to Central Gotham but with the built-in Zeta tansporter they should be here by-

"I'm first" I heard someone shout, almost flying off their bike as they crashed into a tree. It was my uncle.

"Woohoo, that was amazing" He shouted from the inside of the dome.

"I know, right?" I smiled, still feeling uncomfortable in my gown with no shoes or anything whatsoever.

The bike dome shrunk down and my Uncle froze when he saw the Manor.

"Scarlett..." He looked shocked and shaken.

"Look, Uncle its going to be fine. Just tell him you're not dead" I chuckled.

"Well, I'm sure he will just hug me and let me stay in the Manor along with you and your boyfriend" He sarcastically laughed.

"Oh and Damian" I pointed out.

I heard a zap and behind me was Damian speeding fast as hell, I teleported out the way and he crashed through a small stone wall and hit a tree like my uncle.

"Mr Holmes" Damian casually greeted, even though he had his bike run up the tree.

"Where's Di-"

Another boomish Zap sound came from behind me and I got hit, yet I was still in the same spot, standing.

"Whoa I am so sorry" Dick flipped off his bike while it was still going, resulting it to crash into some patio lights.

"YOU ALMOST RAN HER OVER" My uncle screamed.

"You Dickhead" I slapped him but soon the hit on my left leg healed up, in seconds it dissapeared.

"I cannot believe she is still in a relationship with you" Damian huffed.

"Get a girlfriend" I chortled, earning a eye-roll from Damian before the Manor doors seperated and opened.

"Master Damian? Master Dick? What in the w-"

"Alfred, I'll take it from here" Bruce appeared out of nowhere and cut off Alfred, obviously he looked quite pissed right until he got down the steps and saw my Uncle.

His face only went pale by 25%, but the rest of his body language was chill and calm.

"Hey Bruce" My Uncle waved innocently.

"Before we get into details about how he isnt dead, lets go inside" I told them.