Chapter 46 ~ Funtime

;~; SCARLETT HOLMES / RENEGADE P.O.V ;~;

I dropped the chip off to Batman and let him do his 'work', now I was just with the team in the lounge, Black Canary and The Flash suggested we got to know each other before more new members joined soon in the future.

"How did you learn to fight so well?" Artemis asked while sharpening her arrow, eyes on the tip of the arrow waiting for my reply.

"My Uncle bought me membership to a highly professional martial arts club in Gotham, I started at the age of 5" I replied, slightly shaky after mentioning my Uncle.

"Oh, right" She looked up at me from her arrow and walked off, being a stuck-up blonde butthole.

"Well... Um that was nice" Aqualad sarcastically spoke, he smiled.

"When did you know of these powers" Aqualad questioned, curious on my abilities.

"Umm, I think it was when I saved this girl from these men, they were taking people off the streets and putting them into vans, I just fought them off an got to the girl, when i accidentally teleported" I reply.

"Interesting" He crossed his arms and looked over at KF who was wallowing his hand in the air.

"Yes?"

"You were the girl that took down Joker, me and Robin-"

"NIGHTWING" NW corrected.

"Yeah, Nightwing, took you to the hospital" He finished, stealing a cookie from SB's hand.

"Yeah, good memory" I sit there unamazed.

"What's your secret identity?" Nightwing asked out of the blue, scratching on a Nightwingerang or a Batarang.

"Some people here already know, but for now I don't want to reveal it. I promise I will when I am ready" I smile, standing up and walking past Nightwing.

Everyone stayed quiet until I spoke again.

"Uh guys, where do I sleep?" I ask, looking at them with hope of support.

"We can all ta-"

"I can take you" Nightwing butted into M'gann's sentence. I raised my eyebrows and motioned him to get up and lead the way.

"M'gann, thanks for offering" I smile apologetically on Boy Wonder's behalf, even though I hardly know him.

"C'mon Renny" He shouted, chuckling at the end.

"Don't call me that Nighties" I shouted, following him from behind like a lost duckling.

Once I caught up with him, we were in a tunnel, he was next to me just silently walking.

"So, where is that Zallama girl?" I ask, confused on what her name was.

"Shes actually called Zatanna" He snapped, a little seriousness in his voice.

"So, why is she always such a tight-panty around me?" I ask, annoyance in my voice.

"She thinks you're hitting on me" He speaks with a smile.

"Uh no, more like YOU hitting on ME" I elbow him playfully, he smiles but then stops in front of a clunky metal door, he opens it to reveal a basic room. A huge spaced room with only a bed, closet, dressing table and bathroom.

"Basic much" I moan, walking in and taking my jacket off, throwing it onto the dressing table and falling onto the bed.

"Eh, you'll get used to it" He scratches his head and looks at me.

"Training in the Gym tomorrow at 10 stat" He gives me a warm smile before turning to look at me again and closing the door, leaving me alone with my thoughts all messed and mucked up.

I think I am gonna like it here, and I may be having a fangirling session over Boy Wonder sooner or later...