Chapter 18 ~ Damn she's hot

;~; SCARLETT HOLMES' P.O.V ;~;

I shut the door after Ellie left, her rudness and unthankfulness going along with her. It was now about five in the morning, I had to quickly go get ready for school and find a bike appropriate to my mood.

I dragged myself to the kitchen and pulled out some cereal from the cupboard, shutting it I walk over to the cabinet of bowls and grab one along with a spoon. I set the three objects down on the island int he middle of the kitchen and walk over to the fridge to get some milk.

I scan the fridge inside door, looking for the milk I loved the most.

Almond milk, thick and sweet.

I grab the carton and race over to my cerial box. I grab the box and shake some of the components into the bowl, after that I unscrew the milk carton and flood the bowl evenly with the delicous milk.

I settle down and start to munch away on the liquidy and solid food. The morning was gloomy like always, it was hardly ever bright in Gotham. But I'm kinda glad it wasnt always sunny, because sun showers your with heat and I hate wearing short clothes, yet I dont mind sometimes.

After a few minutes I finish the cereal and dump it on the pile of dishes from yesterday's night. I really didnt give a crap, the dishwasher broke a few days ago when my father was trying to operate it. You probably know what happened when it didnt go as he wanted it to...

So made my way up to my room and walked right through the room to other side, ending up in front of my bathroom door. I yank it open and walk in, turning to my left to check if a towel was hanging on the peg, yes - It was.

I was only wearing my sports bra and matching boxers so it didnt take me long to strip them off and hop into the shower. The auto-shower head turned on and the abolishing water drained away my negative thoughts and regrets.

Uncle's death

My father

I was a mistake

The military

I kept recitiing the thoughts through, thinking about each one in detail. The water helped me concentrate, until a loud pounding doorbell ring echoed all through the rooms. I almost slipped over, trying to grab a rail I tripped over my own feet and went face first onto the marble shower floor.

"GUH" I stay down on my face, the pain striking inside my nose. I unlock the window and stick my head out slightly, it was a small window for smoke or steam, not the big regular windows you would normally have. I stuck my head out and felt the cold breeze brush against my face, my wet hair curtained my shoulders and a thick streak of my side fringe cut hairs rested across my face.

"ONE SECOND! JUST GIVE ME A SECOND!" I shout, then crank my head around to see a long black limo, the same one Dick and Bruce were in a few weeks ago. I quickly pull myself inside again and shut the window.

Dick is here to pick me up... CRAPP... This doesn't help.

I bolt out of the shower and head inside my room, walking to my closet and digging for my uniform. I pull each clothing out one by one and pull them on, my wet hair soaking my white shirt. I carelessly pull on my blazer, fix my skirt and tie then slip on my shoes. I grab a extra towel laying on the couch and rub it against my hair roughly, then pull it up into a high ponytail.

The doorbell rings again and this time I grab my bag, dash downstairs and grab the keys, opening the front door to face a old man dressed in a fancy tuxedo.

"Miss, You took five minutes - Not a second" He stated, giving me a small smile and gesturing to the limo.

"Master Dick insists you ride with him to school today" He nonchalantly walks to the my big gates and waves to the limo.