Chapter 43 ~ Groceries

;~; SCARLETT HOLMES / RENEGADE P.O.V ;~;

"Uh, we ran out of food" The green girl called 'M'gann' shouted. Damian walked over to me and smirked again, he sat down on the couch next to me and crossed his legs like he was a adult.

"So, I saw your profile and it showed that you are quite a fighter" He said, Damian looked over at Superboy and then back at me.

I just sat there with my lips sealed and a confused yet solid face.

"Uh yeah... So?" I gestured a 'Continue' sign and he began again.

"Canary wants to test you in the training ring in a few minutes so I recommend you go now" He turned to the coffee table and grabbed the remote, changing the channel to Channel 4 News.

"Today in Tokyo, Funabashi Bay was a huge Tsunami that the weather scientists were alerting us about, a kind of 'Superhuman girl' had thrown it back and saved thousands of lives, but who is this new hero? Also another mention from Geo news, the same girl had taken down 6 terrorists from the Extremists group that tried to eliminate a military school in Central Pakistan City" He finished, the TV went off and Damian turned to me.

"You see why?" He whispered.

"They also forgot to mention the bunch of drug dealer's car accident being saved by me" I mumbled, shrugging at him.

"Oh, um Superboy! Can you go get some groceries from the market if Scarlett isn't getting any.." She huffed, showing us a tortured turkey, the butthole had stuffing leaking out.

"Um, no" He replied.
"Not after last time" He chuckled, scooting out the kitchen and back out the tunnel.

"Scarlett.." She sighed, looking at me.

"Yeah okay, just give me a sec" I smiled, turning away from Damian and standing in a empty spot before teleporting to my old house to grab some clothes.

I ended up in the hallway, so I ran up the stairs and into my room, throwing my jacket, gun, ripped jeans and other clothing into the bag, leaving me in only my dogtags and underwear.

I pulled out some navy leggings and a Sleeping with Sirens top that I never wore. I put on trainers and twisted my plait into a bun.

I slipped them on and grabbed the bag, walking downstairs when I heard the same slashing sound I heard before.

What is that...

I just ignored it and teleported back to Damian and M'gann.

"Okay, I am ready to get some groceries" I spoke sarcastically.