Chapter 63 ~ Batcave

;~; SCARLETT HOLMES / RENEGADE P.O.V ;~;

I jumped off the bed and grabbed the clothes, walking to the door and ensuring it was locked before I put on the clothes. I pulled on the sweater, then the jeans and finally the socks.

I turned around and saw my suit on the floor, inside out. I walked over slowly, picking it up and throwing it onto the bed, walking out the room with my hair in a huge tangled mess.

I skipped down the steps and the first person I saw was Alfred waiting near a huge wooden clock.

"Good afternoon Miss Holmes, and a warm welcome to the Wayne manor" He said.

"Oh thanks Alfred, mind if I call you Alfie? Sorry I just have a thing for nicknames" I babbled.

"Be my guest" He chuckled before the huge clock slid up and I jumped back in surprise, landing on the hardwood table.

I hissed a 'F' and then rolled off the table, landing on the polished wood floor.

"Oh dear" I heard Alfred mutter before sounds of his rushing footsteps got louder until he picked me up and struggled slightly because of my weight ( Its the muscle, I'm not fat) then hauled me onto the sofa.

And I have got to be honest, this really does feel like 50% wood, no wonder my butt feels flat already. I'm gonna stick to the bed, Dick's company tonight then.

"Oh Miss Holmes are you alright?" He asked, just before my healing kicked in and my back pain faded away.

I sat up and leaned forward, stretching my arms resulting in my back to click loudly.

"Ahhh, yeah thanks Alfie, sorry I didn't know clocks could fly" I groaned thinking back again.

"Oh, that was just the entrance to the Batcave" He chuckled.

I felt my cheeks warm up and right now, I was probably redder than ever.

"Sorry about the..." I gestured to the clock and then the table, then Alfred.

"No problem Miss" He nodded before getting up and walking to the open hole in the wall, usually where the clock was.

"Please follow me Miss Holmes, it will only be a minute" He smiled, I followed him into some weird fancy elevator and the doors snapped shut just as i got in.

"I don't trust these" I tapped the elevator doors as the it dropped down at a fast speed.

e just chuckled and the doors opened, a smell of fresh water gushed up my nose and was stuck there. I walked in and felt a rush of humid air in my face, I guarantee that the cave has changed since before, because it wasn't this weird.

"Over here is the Batcar podium, and here is the data panel, over there are the suits and here-"