Chapter 48 ~ The Suit

;~; SCARLETT HOLMES / RENEGADE P.O.V;~;

"This mission needs patience, not violence. Gather as much information as possible and fly back here, no stops and no fighting. If something goes wrong, only then you can fight" Batman finished, pressing the communicator and testing then.

"So, I am staying here?" I walked in front of Batman and looked straight at him.

"Until we can mask your blood and remove any tracking devices inside you that may have been placed in the past" He finished, walking off to the data console.

"Rennie, you dont even have a suit" Zatanna pointed out the obvious.

I clapped slowly and sarcastically, adding fuel to the fire.

"Theres something called a school, go to it and learn something other than rookie tricks" I dissed her and walked off.

"You Bi-"
"Why am I even wasting my time talking to a girl like you" I cut her off and walked over to Batman.

"Uh, Batman?" I asked, he turned and looked at me emotionless, like always.

"Do you have carbon fibre fabric I could use?" I ask he turned back to the keyboard and sighed.

"If this is for a suit, yes I do but I will make you one myself, that fabric is rare" He sighs, looking back up at me.

"There is a readymade female suit from that material in the Batcave, Batgirl had an extra" He comes away from the keyboard and looks at me.

"You can get it after I mask your blood" He walks off, folding himself in his cape.

"The Batcave huh?.." I smile to myself and run over to the hangar where the team was about to leave for the mission.

"Hey um, Nightwing where's the Batcave?" I stop him before he enters the Bio ship.

"Um, why" He answers with a concerned look.

"Batman asked me to get something for him" I answered with one of my most famous innocent smiles.

"Look,I have to go... But yeah kay" He whispers 'Under the Wayne Manor' into my ear.

"Weird place but thanks" I shrug and walk back to my room, getting my temporary suit on and preparing my gun. I planned to be fast since its the Batcave and could lead me into serious trouble if a Villain finds it.

I attach my gun to my back belt and teleport immediately, ending up at the Wayne Manor. I ran around the security and teleported inside, running to a wall clock and shoving it to the side, a huge eerie endless echo sounded down the cave.

I took a few steps and shut the cave door behind me (Actually the clock) and ran down, each step echoed and brought me a gut wrenching feeling.

I ran over to the suit cells but I heard someone walking.

"Hello? Master Damian is that you?" I heard Alfred's familiar voice from behind.

"Uh, Alfred, It isn't Damian" I turned around to see him shocked.

"Miss Scarlett, what are you doing here?" Alfred spotted me even with my mask on.

"Is it that obvious?" I laughed, taking it off and waving at him.

"Only a fool would not recognise the similarities" His fancy British accent echoed.

"Yeah, but Alfie I have to run" I spotted the suit on a rock table next to a costume pod.

"Thanks Alfie" I grabbed it and waved over at him again, but some gold roll of fabric caught my eye.

"Alfred what's this?" I ask, I wanted to use it on my suit since it was gold.

"Techno Spandex, it is a fabric that can also be used as a excellent electrical conduc-"

"Thanks Alfred you're the best" I cut him off by grabbing it and dissapearing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stole a sewing machine from M'gann's room and started cutting up the gold fabric into techno-diode style lines. I started stitching them on, one by one until I literally killed the suit with diode style lines.

I ran a wire through the chest of the suit to the fingerless gloves to enable electrocution. I even stole a taser from Nightwing and planted it throughout the suit to make the electricity generator. Sad thin was I had to charge it. Oh well.

I finished it off a few hours later, the ready made carbon fibre suit really helped.

Now I just need to test this baby out.

I unzipped it and pulled it on, when I zipped it up again I could see the outline of my Sports bra from the top.

Hell no, I have to be completely naked?

Ew, learnt something new today.

I unzipped it and threw my bra across the room, taking my shorts off and then getting back into the suit.

Imagine if someone accidently touches your breast, its almost like direct touch. This is awful, even my nipples are going to show.

I just had to live with it like everyone else did except for SB.

I did my hair into a tight plait and pulled my fringe out, using some hairspray (That I also stole from Zatanna's room) and fixed my hair.

I modelled my butt in the mirror before heading out to the main hall to show off my new suit like a child.

I noticed the diode lines glowing from light to dark, it was awesome. it looked like the suit was alive or something. Probably the taser charging the techno Spandex.

I stopped to see WW, Flash, Green Lantern, Canary, Arrow and Aqua Man all string at me as I entered.

"Uh, New suit?" I posed lousily and gave a buttfailing smile.

"Oh yeah, your the newbie" Green Lantern pointed at me and smirked.

"Just here to show off... Ma' new suit" I walked into the middle of their circle and flexed.

"It is quite beautiful" WW smiled, stroking a diode line on my arm.

"Pfft, what can it do other than look pretty" Flash teased, tapping his feet.

"This" I leaned forward and gave him a small hit with my palm of the fingerless glove, a electric current zapped him on his hand not too hard, but it stung.

"Ouch!" He smacked my hand away and peeled his glove off, blowing on the area.

"Good job" Arrow smiled, patting me on the back and walking away.

Aquaman stood there staring at a diode line. I was confused that he wasn't talking.

"Fishboy is stunned, dont be too shocked, he's been like that since the Throne of Atlantis war a few months ago" GL snorted and flew away.

"Scarlett, if Green Lantern bothers you, ignore him" WW put her hand on my shoulder and walked away.

I strolled over to the data console and picked up a extra communicator, sticking it in my right ear just in case.

Ugh, no mission and I cant leave Mount Justice...

Ill just bunk sleep again.
Need to be ready to receive any calls or code reds, I hope nothing wakes me up though.

I hope their mission goes well...