Chapter 51 ~ Shopping

;~; SCARLETT HOLMES / RENEGADE P.O.V ;~;

I was now in my room, starting to invent some more stuff for combat since all I had right now was some pretty RAD electrocution gloves, thats all.

I observed the glowing gold liquid in the boiling tube, it was a drug that I was going to insert into my combat knife so if I stabbed someone for example, they would pass out but the wound would heal up within seconds. The healing procedure was possible thanks to my blood, I skimmed some of mine and inserted it into the drug.

The liquid bursted in my face, just as the door opened.

"Uhh, did I disturb you?" I heard that familiar voice, the sound that cured my pain.

"No, not at all" I turned around on my spinny chair to see Dick with a bright red handprint on his left cheek.

"Did Batman slap you for being so fabulous?" I spun back around with a huge grin formed on my face.

"Nope, Zatanna slapped me for apparently 'cheating on her'" He huffed, shutting the door behind him and scrambled onto the bed behind me.

"Haha, I wish I saw that" I chuckled, still observing the liquid.

"How'd you make it gold?" He leaned forward a bit and scanned everything on the table.

"Food colouring from the kitchen, like I'm not that much of a perfectionist" I laughed, shaking a bottle of strong goldish-yellow food colouring.

"Amazing" He sighed, I could hear him whispering to himself silently.

I decided to shut up for some time and give him space, so I carried on experimenting when he spoke out loud.

"That kiss was amazing" He mumbled, I turned to see him getting off the bed and perching on the edge of it, looking directly at me, I pulled his mask off so his dreamy blue eyes locked into my hazel ones. I clipped the mask to his belt, continuing to look into his eyes.

"You wanna do it again?" He smirked, leaning closer and cupping my cheek, pulling me in slowly, I pecked his lips and sharply turned around again, continuing my work.

"I like kisses too,but lets keep the smoochiness to a limit" I spoke teasingly, continuing to mess around.

"Unfair" He groaned, pulling my chair to him and spinning me around, he leaned forward and I went in too, since he was so adorable.

It was a quick kiss, nothing too much. I pulled away and stared into his blue eyes, It was like I was stuck in them.

I cut away from the stare and walked over to my closet, looking inside to see nothing but my old raggy uniform and a couple of hangers.

"Do you want to go shopping?" He immediately spoke when spotting my empty wardrobe.

"Yes!" I screamed, quieting down with embarassment.

"Or do you have clothes at home?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I think I should get fresh clothes... Wait its christmas next month right?" I asked, my mind scrolled down dates.

"Oh yeahhh" He did a face of realisation and started thinking.

"I might get some presents at the shopping trip since I wont have time in December, I will probably be busy updating my bike and stuff" I sighed, trying to remember where I put my credit card.

"Good idea, we should go now... And what are you gonna wear to the mall?" He asked, fiddling with the end of my plait.

"I don't have anything to wear" I answered, starting to play with his raven locks.

"I can get some denim shorts from M'gann's wardrobe and you can borrow one of my shirts, I also have a extra leather jacket" He replied sweetly.

"That would be amazing, but I think I'll wear my Superdry blacklet instead of the leather jacket, weather reasons" I stopped fidgeting with his hair and patted his head.

"Okay, lets go" He first put his mask on and pulled me out the door in a excited way to his bedroom.

Man, does that sound wrong.

He parked us near his wardrobe and opened it wide, almost everything in there was black, blue and white.

"Awesome, now what do I wear?" I looked at him, waiting for a recommendation.

"This" He pulled out a slim black T-shirt and handed it to me.

"Okay, now um, let me quickly put this on" I slipped it on the top of my suit, adjusting it before looking down to see that it was fit as hell.

"You look good" He scanned me. I smacked him on the arm playfully and took the shirt off.

"Aww why" He moaned, pushing the shirt back to me.

"It makes my boobs look saggy" I opened his wardrobe and packed it back to where it was.

"Okay then, what about this one" He pulled out a baggy tank top that wasn't that long.

"Yeah, this will look cute with the shorts" I turned it around to see a huge print on it saying

I Nightwing

"That is so true" I grabbed the shirt and cuddled him before dragging him out the room over to M'gann's.

I teleported inside since we were too
lazy to hack her password and creeped over to her wardrobe, Dick opened it up and quickly grabbed some simple denim shorts before I shut the wardrobe and teleported us to his room.

"You can borrow one of my Hi-top trainers" He grabbed some from his wardrobe and threw them onto the bed along with the other clothes.

"Okay should I turn around as you get changed or..?" He asked, his cheeks turning slightly rose.

"Everyone's seen me with just a sports bra on so it makes no difference" I sighed, walking to the door and slamming it before starting to peel my suit off.

I quickly grabbed the shirt and pulled it on, then the shorts and walked over to his wardrobe. pushing him gently out the way, I grabbed some short black socks and put them on, walking back over to the trainers and slipping them on.

"Okay, now my turn" He turned to the wardrobe and pulled out a white body fit shirt and some jeans with a pair of black sneakers.

"Should I turn around or...?" I repeated the same words he said with a smile.

"Nah" He chuckled, pulling the shirt on and jeans right on top of his suit. Then he slipped his sneakers on, taking his eye mask off and replacing them with some slim glasses.

"Unfair" I mimicked him again, he laughed and grabbed his wallet off the dresser and guided me out the room.

"Lets go" He whispered.

"Kay, lemme get my wallet" I ran into my room quickly and grabbed the wallet along with my Blacklet.

"Here" I passed him my jacket and he refused.

"Its yours" He smiled but i shoved it at him just as we reached the main hall. I curtained my eyes with my fringe, remembering that this hairstyle was exactly what the Renegade had.

"Run to the Zeta" I whispered, doing a headstart.

I quickly coded the machine to Gotham shopping mall and shoved him inside.

Gotham Central Mall
Renegade, B025, Nightwing, B019