EXCLUSIVE CHARACTER PREVIEW #3

Heya! So, I'm going to dish out some more info on Scarlett! Read on...

*normal humans use only 10% of their brains, but Scarlett has access to 90% - Carry on reading the book to find out why! :o (Kinda connects to Lucy)

*Her powers are quite similar to Deathstroke's but her Arcane side makes her the most powerful person alive after Supergirl.

*When she upgrades to Arcane her powers triple and her exhaustion wont exist. If you are wondering, Arcane is the Firebird level, even Supergirl has been through this level before.

*Scarlett doesn't mind killing someone if its for revenge only.

*She doesn't fight only for Gotham, since she has teleportation so she fights global.

*Her aim is to leave the world peacefully before she dies in future.

*Jason and Damien are crushing on her secretly even though they will never  get a inch near her without getting their capes shoved up their asses.

*Dick likes Scarlett but is having problems since he also has a love interest in Zatanna.

*She hates surprises...

*She can jump off a plane without being hurt. Though her fear of heights will probably kill her anyway.

*The max power strength right now is 42% (She can teleport to countries and the heaviest thing she can telekineticly lift is probably 7 batcars.

Thats all! Thanks guys xoxo have a great day and comment!