Chapter 7 ~ Confusion

;~; SCARLETT'S P.O.V ;~;

School was over

On top of that, I was glad it was over - All the stares, the whispers and the HEY YOUR THE MILITARY GENERAL'S DAUGHTER!' was over. I am so glad its ALL over.

Oh and, that red hair guy... He is such a handful of pain, he talks to much.

But that Dick Grayson, he is the definition of HOT - Oh my Jesus, his face is so cute and his hair is... Yeah his hairstye sucks but imagine it all spiky and sharp. Add sexy to the definition please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rush outside with my bag dangling off my shoulder, I slid around the corner and jolted to my bike. I stopped a few inches away from the handle and tied the bag around the front of the bike. The cold wind sweeped past my cheeks, I decided to slip on my coat before riding.
(I took off my coat in Science and tied it around my waist) I untie it and then slide it onto my shivering body. I place my hands on the seat and plop onto it.

I quickly shuffle around the seat and get ready to revv it alive, when a loud 'Broom Broom' noise comes from the school entrance. I twist my head slightly around to see a long 1980's limo parked incredibly accurately in front of the stairs, but only a few inches away.

I turn back to my bike and make the engine roar to life, which... catches a few peoples attention. I have one MEAN bike - Very very loud and mean.

I swirl it around and drive to the side of the limo, my eyes were scanning the inside.

I peered around and noticed some people giving me 'WTF' looks. But I kept looking inside until I found a black haired boy in the corner. I revved my bike in reverse for a second and found two people. One tall muscular man in a suit and a long sturdy teenager besides him.

Wait, Bruce Wayne? What's he doing here, hold up.

Thats Dick

I start to rush inside my brain on what to do but right after I snap out, I find Dick pointing at me through the car screen. Oh and, Mr. Wayne was smiling at me.

Runaway, OMG he's looking at you.

Just, runaway to Starbucks

Thats exactly what I did.

I didnt even sign language to them and I zoomed off on my bike in panic. my head was dripping with nerve sweat and my heart skipped a beat.

Damn, Mr. Wayne is his dad?

I SOOO want to cuss my head off now.

Woah, he was pointing at me.

I HAVE TO TELL UNCLE NOOGIE

I drive off on my bike, my body was low and my head was unprotected, as usual. I dribbled around students on the way and finally entered the freeway.

TONS of cars.

And Everything was less hazardous, the smells were better. No more farty student discharges, instead there were smells of petrol and chuffy gas.

Which I dont mind.

I love the smell of petrol and gas-o-line.

After a few moments I exited the freeway and entered the main road of Gotham City. I drove quietly through the town and enjoyed the fresh breeze and high contrasted sunset that pierced my eyes.

I was biking on the quiet roads when a bolted past a loud scream from the pavement.

Woah what was that