Chapter 40 ~ Caveman's Cave

;~; Scarlett Holmes / Renegade P.O.V ;~;

Smells of lavender and beautiful meshes of cinnamon clouded around my nose, unusual quiet beeps and chatter was all I heard around me.
I tried opening my eyes but for some reason it wouldn't work, no matter how hard I tried.

Slowly as time went with me struggling to open my eyes, a few short minutes later I felt body heat next to me.

Someone started stroking my forehead and then my forearm.

Uhhh what the actual hell

I felt extremely uncomfortable, also the fact that I cant even see who's touching me.

I focused for second, calming myself down. I sighed and felt another persons body heat on the other side the bed I was laid on.

This person just grabbed my hands and started squeezing in a comforting way.

My eyes tore open, I spotted Nightwing on my right side stroking my forearm and forehead while the other person that was Superboy, just backed away from touching me. He went red as hell and rushed to the guest chair.

Aw he's so adorable

As I turned my head back to Nightwing again, he grabbed my hand gently and laid it to my side slowly and calmly.

I frowned and gave a confusing look to him, but he just ran his hand through his hair and his cheeks tinged slightly pink.

He needs to grow some balls

I launch up and off my back, sitting cluelessly.

I felt a strike of pain in my hip, I turned to it and saw an almost healed up bullet hole, it was tiny as F.

"Were going to operate and take out the bullet in minute, chill out" Nightwing coughs with confidence.

I huffed and looked at both boys before looking back down at my hip again, sticking my thumb and my index in the hole, wiggling around the find the bullet. First Nightwing's jaw drops and he blinks repeatedly, while Superboy looks like he is impressed after a decade or something.

I finally find the bullet and unscrew it from my hip, letting blood gush out my insides. I stick the bloody bullet in a empty drinking glass, grabbing my coat on the bottom of my bed and slipping it on. The blood starts to slow down, the hole in my hip slowly dissapears once I'm off the bed and on my feet.

"Why did you do that" He looks at me when I have my eyes on my dog tags.

I turn to look directly at Nightwing, he looks at me like in a lunatic or in need of mental help.

I send him a badass smile before turning to Superboy.

"Okay um where am I? And please quit staring" I request and he turns red again.

"Uh, Mount Justice - And I think Batman is on his way to talk to you" He replies solidly, turning away from my eyes.

"Are you flipping kidding me" I groan, storming out the room, the cinnamon and Lavender smell had vanished, so did the boys.

I ran out and straight away bumped into a hard muscular chest, reflecting off and falling on my meatless ass.

I looked up to see the dark knight looking down at me sternly. He offered a hand but I sprung up, I dusted myself off and he snapped.

"What are you doing" He grumbled. crossing his arms and acting like the Batman he is.

"Trying to find answers, your sidekick wasn't helpful by the way" I snapped, he sighed and called some kind of 'Team' with his communicator and all the YJ members started huddling around me and Batzie.

"I have decided that you should join the team earlier as you required medical attention and also could do with professional training" He spoke loudly with his super-artificial voice.

"Nah, my healing saved me so i didn't need medical attention. I don't like how you just decide to kidnap me and bring me to your cave which probably belonged to some caveman" I shoot back at him.

"You agreed to joining the team so you join NOW" He boomed, turning to the green girl and ordering her to show me around.

"Welcome to the Young Justice Team!" She smiled.

The others introduced themselves like they were 100% better than me except for Wally and Kaldur. This Zatanna girl just introduced herself and never asked for who I was, she just walked off.

SCARLETT, YOUR NEW HOME...