Chapter 49 ~ Rescue...

THIS CHAPTER IS FOR bossboy101 FOR BEING MY AWESOME NEW READER :D

;~; SCARLETT HOLMES / RENEGADE P.O.V ;~;

Someone gently tapped my back. I stopped snoring and backed off the data console, standing up immediately and saluting the random person with some drool over my face.

"At ease" Wonder Woman chuckled, rushing over to the console.

"Whaa?" I almost fell over but stopped myself, steadying a bit.

"The Young Justice team was exposed by some henchmen, they are now currently sending distress signals. But the problem is they are all scattered across the warehouse base. Scarecrow plans to drug them according to Nightwing" She blabbered, her typing was slow and messy but it did the job, so I let her be.

"Um, are they in like, America?" I asked, hoping for a 'Yes' since I could teleport painlessly. I grabbed a communicator on the console keypad and put it in my right ear.

"They are in Gotham, around the main Bay" She turned around to look at me but I had already left.

Mount Justice was in Mexico so Gotham wasn't so far.

I only teleported to the bay, realising that my gun was a piece of crap and looked cheap. I hesitantly teleported to my home, when I got there I heard someone breathing heavily.

What the actual fu-

It stopped and the same familiar sword sound started. I insecure and felt weak without a gun so I ran to the kitchen and unlocked my dad's gun vault.

All the military guns were gone, only some weird bulky clobber was left, though it looked quite Hi-tech and had almost 20 mags scattered randomly around it.

"Sweetheart, that's mine, its unsafe to play with guns" I heard a croaky voice behind me, I turned to see a ninja-type man with a gold and black mask, he held a golden sword with black detail and a sub-machine gun in the other hand.

"Sorry gramps, finders keepers" I stuffed endless amounts of ammo into my belt pockets and grabbed the gun, loading my first mag and kicking the vault shut.

This guy was living in my house, and I didn't even suspect a thing.

"Bad girl" He hissed, charging at me and opening fire.

I generated a shield-shaped barrier attached to my left arm, letting it reflect all the bullets he shot at me.

"Awe c'mon! I only came here for the gun! Plus, I dislike hitting old people" I moan while getting hit and dodging his attacks.

"You are just like your uncle" He hits me with his gun, I felt weird for a second before my healing kicked in.

"Oh, thanks" I reply with a punch.

"He was a stupid man, he was a bloody bastard like you are, just like your dear Uncle" He snarled, punching me right in the nose.

"You old bitch" I screamed, shoving the gun in his stomach and twisting it, then elbowing his face, resulting in his mask to snap in half.

"You're a mindless beast, just like him" I watched him smirk, blood snaking out the corner of his mouth.

"Fuck" I slammed the gun in his leg.

"You" He replied, grabbing my leg and wiping me right off my feet, he got up and twisted my leg in a unnatural way, dislocating it.

"You have more powers than you think, join me and I will help you control them, fight them and use them to do the unimaginable" He spoke, I felt like I was loosing myself slowly.