Chapter 37 ~ Badassathon

;~; ROY HARPER / RED ARROW P.O.V ;~;

The ship landed at the back of the school and we all rolled in, I had my bow and quiver ready and in position, Nightwing had his fancy new batons and the others had their powers except for Artemis.

It was noisy and smelled like sweat, blood and reek once we got inside. When the team moved in deeper we heard female grunts and the sounds of a gun mashing up the insides of heads.

I counted down and ran in alone, finding nothing but a tall female dressed in combat clothing and bodies scattered around the place, children were hiding under the chairs - tons of them. I lowered my quiver and stared at her in shock.

I was about to walk to her when she placed her index on her lips and hushed the group behind me.

I watched her grab her gun and slowly walk out the big hall with a ready-to-shoot stance.

Immediately gun shots began and the loud thud of a body falling to the ground came from the hallway.

I rushed outside and saw her standing over a terrorist. He turned his head to look at the team and lastly at the mysterious female before whispering arabian prayers, his death.

The female clicked her gun and let the extra used up ammo drop to the ground, she walked over to the hall with our eyes glued to her.

Hundreds of happy screams and glad cries came from the hall, we ran in to see hundreds of children fighting to hug her.

"Thank you!" A small boy shouts, running to her and wrapping his arms around her bare skin waist.

"No problem, and you are a very good brother, your sister is lucky to have you" She whispers loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Oh, you beat us to it" Nightwing smirked, crossing his arms with his batons still in hand.

"Pfft, teleporter" She rolled her eyes with boast.

"And.. this is the group im going to join in a few weeks?" She scanned us, one by one and stopped at SB.

"Oh and thanks for the plane thing again" She smiled, I turned to him and saw him blushing slightly.

Woah

"Im gonna go then, see ya" She saluted before bursting into a million little golden black pixelish dust things.

What just happened