Chapter 6 case 3.1: The school's assistants

Warning: The whole case will be under Grace's narration via her diary. Enjoy at all!

I walked down the main hall alongside with Nicole. Although the floor was cleaned but it still had some trace of incident the previous day. Some of the teachers were here too but I felt uncomfortable and suspicious about Mrs. Hamilton. I knew how she hated me and I suspected that she played a role behind this. A tyrant, rigid and overdemanding person like her only be soften by some kind of person like Belliste.  Of course how could I forget Belliste, a girl with all traits of mean, spoiled, manipulate and arrogant and with an appearance of all guys dreamt: golden hair, blue eyes and a body shape of hourglass. The strand of golden hair looked exactly her ones but I knew there were a lot of girls had golden hair and I couldn't conclude that she was a criminal. Besides, I used to believe Belliste was a dumb, no way she could plan a whole thing like this then in present I sensed I was wrong. Because I had witnessed her directly via entering her own cabinet which I assumed impossible to enter that small cabinet and dropped the card named "Metallized". That card looked so weird to her because she publicly stated that she hated science and "Metallized" was a verb of metal in the past tense and I bet she wouldn't understand that word. And partly the stolen USB of the school, the picture of mafia boss Tom Marconi and the thief who stalked me lately when I was walking home after the prom. Probably this thief knew me, the USB and this school. I was pretty sure that this attack had its own purpose: kidnapping me, Nicole and 8 others student but for what? I didn't know. I must find the connection before it was late.

"Grace! There you are!" Matthew happily called out

"Hi!" I replied rigidly 

"Let me help you carry this luggage!"

"Honestly Matthew, I can handle myself. So what should I do in present?"

"Alright. Follow me now you girls. We arrange both of you stayed in this room." He said as he opened the door. The room like the others had some broken and messes. They had put two cushions distinct for us to sleep. They only let 2 chair and some tables for us to let our stuff on that. One thing I was sure, that room was near to the principal's office. 

"Opposite your room that's the 3 targeted students. Next to your room I guess that was for teacher Hamilton, Brookes, Pott, etc. And of course the principal Dupont's office and the toilettes. If both of you see some strange around you, contact me, teachers and the principal. You two are only allowed to go this area and the canteen for meals. Of course, when you both have problem of health, go to the nurse room. If you disobey our rules, I 'm afraid that you will be punished at the principal's office. I'm sorry but there's no choice. And I just do my duty to protect both of you"

"Alright, Matthew. Now can I talk with Nicole privately?"

"Go ahead. Ah don't forget the lunch only occurs at 12PM - 1PM. Don't be late!" He replied then shut the door

"Oh yes, yesterday you said that you tried to connect what event? I only knew about the terrorism." Nicole jumped in 

"Alright, I tell you. I don't know how weird this link but you should know it. I can't trust any person except you."

"What's about Matthew? He cares for you most!"

"No he won't. I don't believe him at all. He just flirts with me and I don't want him bother our business. Here is my story ..."

I told her all of my evidence: Belliste's cabinet, "Metallized" card, the stolen USB, Marconi, the thief and some relative information yesterday. Of course I knew, like others, she couldn't trust me at all with these theories ...

"I think you are hallucinating ..."

"What the hell I'm hallucinating? I witnessed clearly OK? Yesterday we both knew that the terrorists hunted us but about the man who assaulted me, he dropped the card similar to Belliste's ones. And I believe that's a connection. I can sense it but I must figure out."