Chapter 4 case 3.3: The secret investigation

Warning: The whole case will be under Grace's narration via her diary. Enjoy at all!

After enjoying meals, Kevin carried us also his girl to Matt's home. Before he left with Akiko, I persuaded him to join me temporarily in the tree house. He agreed then it was time for me to reveal the plan with Matt. 

"Anyway, I must tell about this, Kev. You know clearly about Rosaline's murder, don't you?"

"Of course I know."

"And our dear friend Matthew was stalked by different mysterious people wearing scarlet kimono. Thus, that's the reason why I forced us to take a selfie for sure. Definitely they know about Matthew and where he's going!"

I showed both of them the photos recently, even the ones I witnessed in Matthew's phone. They scanned carefully and they were shocked.

"No way, why they want to do this?"

"Honestly I don't know but we must devise the plan together. Kev, are you good at acting?"

"Well, it used to be my dream"

"So can you act as a private journalist?"

"I can but why?"

"Because I know these people will spy on Matthew all day and I'm pretty sure that Matthew will receive more bad blames even though we know that Matthew is innocent!"

"So you want me to act as journalist to ask them all day?"

"Exactly, you will bump on them at all costs then interviewed them with all of your thoughts! I need you to investigate them carefully."

"OK, how about you?"

"Me?! Oh, typical private detective Belle Madison, tomorrow I think I'll interact with the police. Matthew will give me some details of them later. You just watch over the stalkers during Matthew goes somewhere with his girl or his friends. That's all!"

"Deal! So Matthew, message me if you decide to go somewhere, OK?"

"Sure, buddy!" Matt replied

"Anyway, I think that I can't let Akiko wait for long ..."

"Wait, one more question. I mean the bracelet Akiko wears, when did she buy it?"

"She bought it near school on April 13th. That's what I remembered. Why?"

"Nothing. Good night, Kev. Anyway I'll message you some of essentials things to disguise."

Then he went down to Akiko. I saw clearly they drove away from my vision.

"Why do you ask a lot about that bracelet, Grace?"

"I suspect it but I have no clue. I'll find it later. Right, about the police who investigated the case, do you know a little about them?"

"I remembered mostly one old man: Officer Roy Hubbard. He is current on the way to solve this case but I don't believe on his work. He looks grumpy and aggressive, I have fought several times about my own innocence."

"Oh I see, do you know where he works?"

"Near my school I think. The evidence may be locate on his workplace."

"I see. One more thing, you know clearly that you are being spied by different people, thus I'm positive that they are currently watching this house."

"Gray, don't scare me I beg you"

"I don't scare you. I said that they were looking for you, so I think we must sleep on this place."

"But ..."