Startover

Grace Michelle Willington is totally weird girl in all opinions of people who have contacted with her. She has inherited everything from her mother: slim building, 5'5" height, fair skin, wavy dark brownish black hair and beautiful dark brown eyes but also she has had the excellent intelligent from her father. Her father is the most well-known pharmacist in Beverly Hills, a beautiful city where Grace was born and grown up in there, while her mother, a qualified manager in an executive company in Beverly Hills. Even her parents have moved to work in Los Angeles since she was nearly 14 year old, they still earn reputation and respect from all Americans.

Although Grace has great family and great reputation, Grace still has a lot of troubles since her childhood. Her parents are known as sociable people, while Grace is totally introvert. When she used to study in primary school, she never earned respect from her friends as well as her teacher. She acted like a sociopath person, she never teamed up with some of her classmates, who she implied they weren't able to cooperate well. Her solutions in Mathematics were always different from her teacher, which annoyed her teacher a lot. Despite being bullied by a few stupid classmates, Grace still be recognized as dedicated person in school. She does what she thinks is right, dismiss the words of people around her. Her physical appearance isn't strong but her head does. Every plan or details must be followed her rules and her actions accurately. Moreover, as vengeful as she is, she successfully revenged one of her bullied boy who insults her beloved father "Listen up autist, your father just looks like the fucking heroin additive man working in the notable pharmaceutical company in USA, you will be stupid and irresponsible like him". Anger but never showed her feelings up, she secretly learned that the bullied boy had crushed on a rich girl in class, instead of letting that girl read his love letter, she secretly stole the love letter, copied exactly his handwriting, used the same color the pen and the paper, the paper's size too, she wrote falsely everything how the boy hated that girl, resent the letter to that girl, making the girl felt hurt. So that boy earned a punishment from that rich girl a slap hand and a punch as well as Grace.

In fact, introvert person like Grace doesn't mean that she never had a friend. Grace still had a closest friend (actually a cousin) since her childhood, Nicole Hannah Junetta. Talking about Nicole's appearance, she is a short chubby girl with medium skin, black straight hair and brown eyes. She's a descendant of Italian, British, German and Vietnamese. At school, even though Nicole didn't have high academic performance, she still earned respect from teachers and students. She openly shared a lot of her ideas when teamwork, talked sociably with her friends and always cared the people around her. Nice competences soon let her study in University of British Columbia, one of the famous university in Canada. Different personalities but it doesn't affect negatively in their friendship. Only Nicole can stand Grace when she is angered by some people around her. Tied friendship as they are, so Grace soon finds out that Nicole is a strength root for her when she is sad.

Dedicated, hardworking person liked Grace soon gained respect from others since she moved to live in Los Angeles in 2015. Overcome the severely depression from time to time, she is most well-known in high academic performance, in particular Chemistry. She achieved 3rd prize in Chemistry 2 times, she was a best leader in Chemistry club when she attended high school. Most surprisingly, she has performed a fascinating project crystalizing copper sulfate for a month, which drew attention to a lot of professors in the world. Excellent academic performance will be her advantage as she gained her scholarships from some advantageous countries in science such as Canada, Japan, France, Germany even her hometown United States. In the last year of high school, she graduated with A+ grade, be accepted by University of British Columbia, alongside with Nicole her cousin, soon this event will be her memorial adventure to discover and reflect who she really is....

To be continued.....