Chapter 7 case 2: The cell room

30 minutes later ... 

Grace's head shakes heavily, and to her, it's so painful as she used to be tied and locked in the Mrs. Vallies' secret basement. She sudden feels herself going upstairs, her legs are so tired and someone grabs her two arms tightly like a nail spill on her bare skin. It can't be true as she still wears a thin beige coat to warm herself. And finally she has waken up, and she realizes she has been unconscious again and her two arms have been grabbed by the bodyguards next to her both sides. Where will they lead her to? She starts stirring harshly

"Guys where do you lead me to?" 

"Ah little detective, you have been waken up! We will lock you temporary in the cell room ..."

"A cell room?" Grace shocks 

"Yes, in the highest tower!" They both reply. The tower? It's the place where she witnessed outside the cinema. Turning out it is a prison as the normal one she witnesses through films, newspapers and her time in the US. But with this freaky prison, it's the world to punish the innocent people, to shut the mouth and destroy them who undercover their evil scheme.

"No, no, you two don't understand, your boss has used you, put the glasses down and let me go!"

"Shut up you annoy girl!" The left boy uses his legs hit to Grace's lamb resulting in chattering 

"Don't you believe that boy! Let me go!! Trust me!!!" 

"How can you help us believe you? It looks like that you desire to enjoy in our dreamy cell room! OK as you wish young lady!"  The boys both finish their words and violently push her into the cell room. The room is small, stinky, dark and wet just like those locations she entered earlier and more were those days she spied on Mrs. Vallies. Then they close the door without explain. More annoying is that they push her falling on the wet floor. 

"You two are fools. Wait until ..... AHHHHHH!!!! Grace screams terror and she stands up immediately, it's so awful and full shades of horror. In front of that is a dead body who is handcuffed like a criminal . Grace attempts to lean on the wall, but instead of that ... a dead body too. 

"Ahhh no, 4 bodies in there with same witness. AHHHHHH!!! Alright calm down Grace, you must find why these people were dead. Look at them, they dead for a long time, I wonder who they were and their cause of death." 

Grace focuses on all victims in there: they both wore same uniforms and their guns had no any bullets. There is a potential gun with only two bullets, maybe it will be quite useful for her. They both died same way, no wounds, no strangle, no blood and be handcuffed. Their body look cold as ice. She only finds out that their veins turned blue and violet clearly. Moreover, their skin has been pale a lot, which indicates that their cause of death is asphyxia. 

"No it can't be true, these were the police! They were murdered horrible for a few days ago. How could it be? Wait a minute, according to the Vancouver sun 2 days ago, few of them were reported missing ... and they were murdered .... Of course, Darren did it for his own sake but I don't know how he killed them ... Well, I will take a picture demonstrate about that."

The footsteps sudden are louder and louder, then the sound of opening the door appears, Grace turns her head back, quick records the voice, it is Darren Printer who stands in front of her, he opens his mouth:

"Well well, Grace Michelle Willington, I know that someday you will be here ..."

"What do you mean, Darren Printer? How do you know me .... Wait a minute your red cotton sweater, it has been torn out ... it was you!!!"

"Oh why it was me?" Smirks he

"It was you who has overheard my conversation with Nicole in the Faculty of Science's garden when I was trying to warn her about your film ... I mean you stupid scheme! You knew it and you never pass a free ticket to me!!!"