Chapter 8 case 3.3: Terminate the nightmares

Warning: The whole case will be under Grace's narration via her diary. Enjoy at all!

"So what are we doing now?" Kevin questioned 

"Matthew, it's only way to save you out of this mess, even for our sake, thus you must do the best, understand?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"From 6PM above, you must invite Carolina for a date in one of your selected restaurant maybe, then after that, invite her to walk in the nearest park. After Carolina goes savage, you must find the way to catch attention to Belliste from Carolina's wristlet ... It's risky and you are the only best option to watch over her ..."

"You mean that I will make brainwashed Carolina lead me to Belliste's headquarters, don't you?"

"That's right. Make her angry and make her confessing everything. We'll watch over you too, don't worry."

"Alright, let's do it. I'll call Carolina right away"

He pulled off his phone and dialed number to Carolina quickly. Of course Hubbard demanded him to allow mode "Speaker":

"Hi, Matt"

"Hi Carole"

"Why do you call me unexpectedly? I thought you were on the way to solve your ex's murder with Miss Madison ..."

"Yeah in fact ... she is ... she goes back to LA immediately for her urgent work ... so I think I should relax now ..."

"Ohhh bae ..."

"That's why I want us have a new date in the restaurant ... near the park ..."

"Oh where?"

Kevin quickly wrote the address of the restaurant which three of us joined with Akiko previously. He said:

"45 Baker Street, Belle histoire restaurant, I think it closes to the park ... it's cheap, indeed!"

"Well, what time ..."

"About 6:45PM? I'll come to pick you up!"

"OK, bye!"

 "Nice job, Matt!" I spoke, then Officer interrupted: "So as you determine carefully, kid, you two come with me ..."

"Wait, sir! What do you plan when I and Kevin accompany with you?"

"In my commandment, you two will sit in my car ... and I'll call others police to take their car alongside with them to watch over Matthew in the nearest place ..."

"Anyway, let's use the typical car and you should change your clothes, Officer!" I replied "There are lots of stalkers who follow Matthew either, thus I think you should change your clothes and your car ... just you and some of the police, of course we remain others police wear exactly their uniform and their police car ... How do you think?"

"You're right, kid. Alright, you two follow me, I'll keep your identities in secret so come with me. Mr. Scotter, you stay there!"

.......

7:30PM, near Belle histoire restaurant, CA ...

As the devised plan, I sat down alongside with Kevin in the back seat of Hubbard's black Hyundai car. The car stopped on the corner of the given restaurant and the park where Kevin confessed his true conscience to me and Nicole and where I said goodbye to them. The weather was mild warm, the sun started going down to the horizon and the clouds were transforming into darker and darker. Inside the car there was nothing left except police's radio. Of course his colleagues spied Matthew secretly and they reported to their superior. Finally I spotted yellow Renault car standing in front of the restaurant. Matthew who wore in tuxedo suit carried gently Carolina's hand walk out of the car. She dressed herself with deep purple gown and her grey thick scarf. They entered into the restaurant as Hubbard went inside the car and said: