Final chapter case 3.1: Post-Metallized days

Warning: The whole case will be under Grace's narration via her diary. Enjoy at all!

5 days later ...

I steadily opened my eyes, I felt so dizzy, I calmly looked around with wondering where I was. The room included medical equipment which surrounded around me. My clothes had been changed into a plain white dress. My injuries were clean but were expressed various bruises visible as well as the scars. I turned my head on the right side as I saw there was a patient lying unconsciously next to me. That's Nicole, like me, she had changed her clothes and she still be in deep sleep with fluffy blanket. Her bruises on arms was worse than mine, her stomach was being covered with a heavy and thick bandage. Her heart beat recorded slowly with the pattern of ups and downs on machine. We had been saved as I thought. But how?

There was a Japanese nurse coming closer to me. She said:

"Have you awaken kid?"

"May be ... can you tell me what happened to me?"

"Oh kid, indeed I don't know how to say ... you have reported with critically injuries as well as nearly suffocated when you stuck in the burning building. Luckily, you were alive after the firefighters managed to get inside the building to get you out and we provided enpugh oxygens to you just in time afterwards. Your parents worried you very much because you have a short-term coma, you have stayed in our hospital for 5 days, and now you had been awaken"

Her response confused me. I didn't know how to say. I still thought about Marconi as well as Belliste and their hitmen. Where were they now? Even more I hoped my crush was fine. Speechless, she continued:

"Oh well, let me take some food to you. Yesterday there was a boy who visited you, he left here with the letter. Here's yours!"

"Thanks!" I replied as I held the letter. She walked away then I opened it. It was from Matthew.

"Dear Grace, 

After I managed to get myself, Nicole and the money out, I have tried with my efforts to report to the police that you were still in the building and save Nicole's life. Fortunately, although she was unconscious at that time, she has been bandaged quickly, she is alive magically and she was delivered to the local hospital immediately for treatment. About me at that time? The suitcase with the money isn't damaged after all but we are all worried sick about you because you have been inside that building for more than half an hour! The firefighters tried hard to get in here on time to save you. At the end, they managed to get both you and Belliste outside ... What's a relieve ... They reported that they found your body lying on stairs and Belliste's body was on the floor where she stabbed Nicole ... 

I must admit that although I hate your stubbornness and your coldness, you are very strong, independent, determined and brave. Despite of your injuries, you manage to save lives in this school especially you are only an ordinary teenager.  You helped the police and us finally understand the reasons behind this crazy saga: it's just a manipulative act from Belliste after all to regain her social status thus she devised plan alongside with Marconi and some of aggressive and cruel bums on the street to make dark business with lives. Now these horror moments are gone thanks to you. Of course, how can I forget Nicole too? A close person only who helps you with her best efforts while you don't have anyone to trust to puzzle this case ... Although I was still mad at your and Nicole's disobedience during your stay at school, I was mad also at your distrust, both of you have stopped this nightmare to get the peace to this school.

After these incidents, the 8 students who had been kidnapped following Belliste's plan left returned home joyfully with no injures. However, you and Nicole must hospitalize to diagnose the coma. Nicole was reported in coma due to her violent stomach stabbing and her bruises from the day being captive while you were severely injured from the violently fought with one of the decreased Metalized hitman on the terrorism day, from falling down on the ground with around 20 feet height, fighting with the enemies, especially Belliste and more importantly, you were nearly suffocated by fire smoke since you were in the burning building for more than half an hour. Luckily, as I mentioned before, both of you were alive as we managed to save your lives on time. Hopefully, both of you will be recovered soon after the coma.